suffocated

1 month passed

Vegas

It's been over a week that Porsche hasn't regained his memories he missed Porsche, Vegas was suffering he knew it wasn't Porsche fault but his only if he would have received his call he wouldn't be this miserable, after getting to know that the guys who bashed Porsche was sent by kinn to kill him ( Vegas) but Porsche went through the worst.

Porsche 

I don't know that guy , heck I can't even remember anyone but seeing that guy named Vegas hurt and asking if I remember him or not but I don't why it's paining my heart, but seeing kinn giving me an assured    look he told me to go for shopping after giving Vegas a last glance. I don't know why but I don't like the intimacy with kinn, last week he tried to have sex but it felt he was forcing me, but yesterday when I got up to drink water I saw Vegas leaning in the hallway but I tripped over the carpet as it was dark I could feel his hot breath against me which aroused me. He asked me if I was ok then only I came out of the trance

I was hard but when I tried to release it I was only moaning Vegas name I was shocked, am I dreaming? Or cheating kinn?.

When we went to the mall we were seeing beautiful dresses, coats, boots I excused myself to see those friends of Vegas what was their name again? Tankhun and pete they were such s cute couple I felt envious even I have to do this with kinn my heart doesn't say that.

But the next thing stunned me was Vegas smiling to a guy I suddenly felt uneasy of the thought if they will date each other they both look way too good, I felt suffocation. Suddenly, kinn came and asked if I did the shopping I said nothing, what I saw totally ruined my mood.

We went to the food court kinn went to take our order suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my brain there was someone feeding me with his hand an ice cream but it was total blur I wanted to ask kinn but I rather not.

Kinn

I was so damn happy when Porsche thought me as a lover I used to kiss him in hi sleep, I used to only masturbate while seeing Porsche shirt slightly opened the urge to have sex was so much it made me lose my damn mind but I don't want the same thing to occur again, so I will take him on  dates etc, to court him , whenever I tried to be intimate with him he used to excuse I know he doesn't want that but it's testing my patience, I saw him giving glances  to Vegas whenever we used to talk everytime.

Vegas used to be the topic, so I took him out to ease his mind, we were eating I wiped the sauce from his lips but he seemed to be caught of guard, my bad. Porsche told me that he  is going to washroom I wanted to follow him but the person I least expected was Kim and Vegas, they dragged me to somewhere I saw tankhun and pete going to the washroom, but I was very shocked to get a blow from Kim , I thought it would be Vegas but he had his arms crossed  while smoking not bothered, looking back to I saw kim's eyes bloodshot red he scream towards me grabbing my collar asking why I planned to kill Porsche, I was confused what it had  to do with him does he have an interest in Porsche but he said he is my brother in law as I like his brother chay  he broked my rib by his knees coming near my ear he said "if you ever tell about this incident to pa I'll make sure you won't see Porsche and will ruin your image in public take it as a threat not warning bro" And he walked away by saying it, Vegas grabbed my hair and banged my head , it only swelled, I saw the determination in his eyes to make Porsche his again. I saw Porsche calling me I went to him and told him to leave as I have a meeting I lied ofc.

Tankhun and pete

Yes we both went to washroom, to keep Porsche engaged in our conversation, but he unexpectedly asked that whether Vegas is his true lover? We know we have to lie but we can't see Vegas suffering and told Porsche yes and you are married, we told him about how beautiful couple they are that everybody felt insecure we saw Porsche going out we received Vegas message to leave Porsche. We saw Vegas rubbing his temples he cried he cried till he couldn't breathe, we all hugged him.

Kinn and Porsche both went to somewhat on asking kinn he didn't said anything but only said it's a surprise but kinn's mind was not focused , he wasn't focusing on the road , Porsche got tensed up and asked kinn to look on the road but it was too late they're car was crashed against a stone and was flipped over, kinn (bastard) was in his senses and saw Porsche unconscious he was shocked and cried seeing a lot of blood of Porsche he carried Porsche in bridal style by kicking the door, he was scared  and took him to the nearest hospital. He begged the Royal blood of theerapanayakul begging was shocking to doc.

They took Porsche and asked kinn to be outside waiting and filling the details of the form, Vegas got to know about the accident by his man whom he told to watch kinnporsche as he doesn't trust kinn, he saw kinn he started punching and beating the shit out of kinn, tankhun and pete were pulling Vegas away from kinn, telling him he is creating a scene in the hospital , vegas took a deep breath and dragged kinn out and started to punching him in the stomach,pete told tan to go see Vegas and he will stay here for Porsche tankhun marched to find Vegas  he took Vegas to the hospital as he needs to be with Porsche right now. Feeling guilty kinn got up clutching his stomach and thought of staying somewhere else till he completely heals he doesn't want to show himself to anyone in mansion.

The operation was going for 2 hours ⌛but it felt like forever, Vegas was nervous and anxious about what is going to happen to Porsche , he was walking through corridors taping his leg peeking to the doors of the theatre, he told cau to not tell chay and if he asked anything come up with an excuse, he can't let that poor boi go through same thing again.