plotting

[Flaming eyes]

Vegas was being dragged by Porsche towards their room. Vegas thought he did something that made porsche upset but he couldn't think any of the reasons. Was it sex? Everything was going on smoothly. They went to the first floor then they reached second floor which had their activities no sex it's arcade games, theatre, clubhouse and bartending and below it had all weapons, underground stuff.

Third floor was where they had their sex 5 rooms and they can move naked and witness the moon all are forbidden to come for emergency purpose their is alarm. Finally they took the lift and went to the top means 4 floor of the mansion where they sleep. Porsche made Vegas sit and asked him

Porsche : why did you torture him

Vegas : first tell why  were you being so kind love?

Porsche : oh my man

Vegas : I  thought u would be mad that I hade sex with you  *pouting*

Porsche : oh~~~~~ Vegas I want him to torture him by spinning him alive. Pls Vegas I let him go because I want him to have good impact so I could destroy him. Before leaving I am gonna make sure every generation of thier blood suffer. I lied we are just gonna go to our abandoned house, it's gonna trap him

Vegas : *sigh* I understand I am always with you dear, I am ok, now you and your plan will lead the destruction. I am always with you, I have did the arrangements of our house. Kinn is gonna die ik you don't give second chance I respect your decision.

*both sitting on the couch smiling lovingly towards each other   their forehead nuzzling , they both are each other strength, weakness and power , they sealed this beautiful moment with a pure kiss* damn I cried.

Short update but that what happened ohk.

Next is about kinnporsche. So plz do not ask I can only give this much spoiler to y'all. I have always gave you but stop asking that's all y'all won't be dissatisfied if there is something you wanna add tell me I will gladly accept your ideas. It's a emotional 🎢roller coaster be ready.