hospital

Porsche

After our hot session he didn't comforted like he always does I also didn't wanted to ask silly question. Maybe his bored. I went down stairs to eat I asked what I should again he said we are gonna double the security I had discussed with khun he told me to tell you that listen your heart. 

This war is for justice, peace and for our righteousness. Hearing this I gained a lot of confidence. I asked Vegas to drop me and taking each other's hand we walked towards our Lamborghini.

I smacked my lips onto his very hard and left him by saying love you. I took a long breath and went to see Pete talking on the phone with tan. I was very happy for them they our partners in crime. I knew today that dickhead Is going to discharge and we are the one appointed as his caretakers ik if someone got to know in his mansion it's gonna cost so I tried to do something by which no one comes to be suspicious of the tracker it is always 24x7 active.

Kinn

Yessssss today is the last day of this boring hospital but it was nice too for a while I was at peace no work, no orders, no killing so peaceful. But now I will be accompany by Porsche and Pete. Knock knock.
Nurse:khun you are going to be discharged in few seconds
Kinn :yes, thank you
Nurse:dr.porsche is handling your documents
Kinn :*blushing* he is doing it? Ok nice
Nurse: and yes there will be whole team to take care of you this decision is  been made by chairman, your father and dr. Porsche and Pete krab
Kinn: the actual fçk but I only wanted Porsche shiaa dad
Nurse : I will take my leave.

Porsche comes with a poker face into my room are you prepared to go? With a lot of excitement I said yes. Then I wore my dress we both were in one car only us I was feeling so hot by seeing his collar how can Vegas let Porsche wear this because Vegas trusts me kinn ,shittt did I said it aloud no but so drooling I am my husbands husband stop interfering as something I could only give you this bracelet . I was confused as hell why would Porsche give me this
Porsche: do you want it I am giving you this to stop your bullshitting as it is suffocating me
Kinn: but Porsche I can't stop it's far from my reach.
Porsche:take this or throw it I am giving something nicely don't dare to test my patience

Kinn: ok it's so beautiful does it hold any meaning or memory?
Porsche: it's yours only when we had an attack in our canteen you dropped it
Kinn: what?! You still had it why would you keep it.
Porsche: because I thought you would change. I wanted to give it right away but destiny had other plans I still keep it in case you meet me.
Kinn :thank you 💜Porsche but Porsche why can't we love each other you loved me I am so sorry I am being apologetic that I couldn't reciprocate your feelings. But consider me plssss. Just because I rejected you, or I said that comment on your mom I am soo sorry its been a biggest regret but don't torture me like this.
Porsche: *in a cold tone* kinn i am not a whore who always wanted you to reciprocate your feels it should be natural. Yes the comment was one of the  reason but respect the fact that i am married and someone else's who keeps me happy. I always see everyone's good part and I respect they should see that part in me too you wouldn't dare to mess the devil part of mine. I think you have been very unhappy that's why I gave u the bracelets maybe it will help you.