previous flaming eyes chapter got deleted

Kinn was on his knees tied  in chains and ropes with whip marks whimpering in pain
Crying aloud only sobs can be heard. Most of the guards only can see kinn with pitiful eyes and sympathetic expression about his conditions but if they go against they know there won't be any forgiveness only they could shut their mouths for the best . Some of them left the place the smell of blood made them nauseous and throw up.

The basement was 5 basement as in this  the devil himself torture that person if it is out of the limits.

1st basement is  for betrayal who betrays Vegas in business they are kept locked without food.

2 is for the people who don't do they're jobs  properly like druggers Or their detective they are kept in fridge.

3 is for people who Vegas thinks as a hindrance in the mafia they are kept with rats making  them work like slave like washing clothes of  bodyguards without food.

4 is for the  bodyguards who can't protect his loved ones and for the rivals who hurt someone of his family by  giving electric shock and rap*ng them but it is only few cases.

5 Vegas the ruthless, psychotic Psychopath  himself comes as he has kept  his personal tools with his most trusted guards he go and torture

Kinn was kept in all the  and last was 5basement as Vegas didn't want kinn to die directly without one pain slowly and steadily he wanted to kill.

Vegas : long time no see, huh

Kinn : ......... .................

Vegas : aww, can't speak or speechless where is that arrogant brat

Kinn : *whole face covered with blood only blood can be dropping on the ground*  bastard! You want me to say this 

Vegas : hmmm, interesting you have got the courage .

Kinn : ofc😏    what you except from  a blood of theerapanayakul.   

Vegas : right, what can i expect * from a fuckers families*   I don't like to beat the bush around. WHY THE FU*KING HELL KINNN WHY DID YOU ASSAULT MY MAN WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU AREN'T A HUMAN YOU ARE A FUVKING STALKER AND A FUCKING LUNATIC, YOU ARE RUINING MY LOVER'S LIFE KINNN EVEN YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT WE ARE TIRED OF YELLING AND TELLING, HE IS DEAD INSIDE HE IS NOT  THE JOLLY ONE YOU RUINED HIM YOU BASTARD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU SHOULDN'T BE KEPT ALIVE YOU KNOW THAT. *Vegas  was in rage he couldn't keep his calm obviously who will if that person does you are born dumb, he saw a basebat and kept hitting kinn on his head to give him sense but he was getting out of control nop, shawn, sun and Todd weng running to stop Vegas. They successfully did.

Kinn : *was under a shock and stunned for a while seeing Vegas he has known Vegas for long but this was a whole new Vegas for   him, the rage, aggression, the pain Vegas was feeling was well shown. But he suddenly started hitting kinn he wasn't ready and kinda didn't expect this reaction having this kind of action  blood was flushing like water from his head, as he felt that he won't be alive the pain was effective his brain's veins.*

Vegas : *calmed down *listen kinn
   Don't make me lose my damn patience . Leave me and my family alone, this is not a request but a threat. Your whole generation will be in fear of my wrath.

Kinn : ..... *bursting into a laughter*  aaaaa bwaahhahajajj *clutching his stomach as he couldn't catch his breath* you literally think I will leave him I came this far for him, I knew it stepping in this there was no escape and turning back ohk get that lil shit inside your head

Vegas : ohhh!!! Fuck   i knew it you are beyond imaginations and explanation.

Vegas bend down to kinn's eyes looking each other straight into their eyes, bloodshot eyes only speaking victory, revenge, love, kill was only going through their eyes and veins as it was communicating with each other's eyes telling to step back. Guards cleared their throat but Vegas turned and told nop , shawn, sun and Todd to take guards outside otherwise he will kill them he didn't spoke anything just gave them a look and all they understood. As they know the anger of Vegas. They are like a family member of Vegas they have fulfill they're duties  so loyal for them for their members not boss.

Both of them had anger flared up   which made the atmosphere too suffocating.

Actually guys this was the first part and the next was   the torture but it eventually got deleted it was very short but i made it longer additional dialogue so i published it I am on hiatus till Monday ok have a great day