burning desire

Continuity

Korn cleaned everything and hid niza's dead body which was coated with blood and closed her eyes with his hands he saw vilson was parking the car.

As soon as the bell rang korn took a deep breath and kept chanting to be himself don't look suspicious as a mantra. He opened the door and saw a disappointed reaction but vilson quickly plastered with a fake smile.

But korn knew that vilson expected niza to open the door he glared him "Mr.vilson welcome home back, Madam is upstairs and has told not to send you up she is doing some arrangements so when it will be finished she will send a msg " .

Ok said Mr. Vilson korn went into the kitchen and brought water for Mr. Vilson who was sitting on the couch in the living room and was loosing up his tie.

Here Mr. Vilson water, vilson took the water and drank it one go, Mr. Vilson started watching some tv news 📰 , so korn grabbed the opportunity and started massaging mr vilson, vilson who was dead tired by jet lag was humming  as he was getting relaxed.

Korn asked Mr vilson to look at him suddenly he  sprayed chloroform into vilson's face. And carried him to an abandoned factory and tied his hands onto a sofa.

Korn had his legs crossed with a face full of desires, he saw vilson stirring up and blinking his eyes, when he tried to get up he realised that he was being tied he asked Korn with full rage "what the hell is this Korn? Is this any joke if you are pranking stop it, otherwise niza will be worried, don't look at me like that?!.

But Korn got up and walked closely towards vilson and traced his face with his fingers and went near his ear and made his cheeks touched with his vilson's.

He showed niza's body, vilson was running out of patience and just vent his anger and asked what happened, Korn showed the video of niza being raped by Korn himself, vilson eyes grew  wider with horror.

He shouted at Korn "she was your mother whyyyyyyyyyy, Korn what we fucking lacked" Tears streamed down from vilson's eyes.

Warning (sex explicit; rape feel free to skip) 💀☠️🚫🔞⚠️⚠️

Korn licked his lips and looked at vilson with full lust "Mr vilson i always see having your sexy time with madam, I saw your naughty fingers going inside her p*ssy, I always fantasized fucking you or you fucking me , you are too sexy for anyone vilson or should I call you daddy"

"I will never have sex with you aren't you ashamed having sex with your parents what if we are not biological but still we are your parents"

"It's not I am asking, or having your permission it's my will so i will do "

Korn removes his trousers and his shirt and starts to stroke his co*k while caressing his nipples he sees a lube bottle which is like a cock shaped he bounces on it, as there were no toys.

He sees vilson growing hard with an excellent expression he comes near  vilson and says " dad look at me daddy I am hurting because no one can took my dick i can't release the fluid help me oh oh oh agghh my godd dad see I am being so hard so aren't you ? "

He crawls towards vilson like whore who is naked and unzip the zip of his jeans and sees the 9 inched long size and started to caress his tip which was leaking precum, he untied vilson hands and took his cock into his mouth but it was way too long to suck it

It was squeezing korn's throat vilson grabbed korn's head and pushed it deeper and groaned in pleasure it was a wild memory, vilson was feeling guilty the person who killed his wife, he is having sex with him.