end

Author

Korn was hysterical and went mental seeing tan that how well he disguise himself, porsche came and said :

Korn I am not letting you die so easily you know why because I really want to let those victims get justice so, *all the victims comes who got raped by Korn * and went to Korn each person slapped him kicked his balls the victim of acid attacks came and pour out the acid on his full body, they made him naked and took the leather belt and started hitting his body Korn just screamed only his loud grunts were heard in the basement and the girls women came and pulled his hair punched his face *rip * one of the women's family came and slit korn's tongue only blood was scattered on the ground the victims gave him pure torture and porsche's heart was satisfied .

He saw those victims giving him marks with hot wooden rod and cutting his skin having big marks one of the most raged took the sword and cutted korn's dick , porsche was bewildered and was amused the corners of his lips turned to an amused smirk enjoying the pain Korn is feeling he saw only blood. Korn was just spitting blood on ground and crying due to immense pain. He knew that Korn will never beg for mercy cuz a dog's tail is never straight.

After that, porsche told nop Todd to escort the victims but those victims ran and hugged porsche together tightly cuz porsche went to meet them, took them on vacation gave a whole villa to live in their and made them educated and gave them a happy life he filled rainbows in their dark ugly life. And made them alive.

Plot twist ❗❗❕‼️

Suddenly kinn gives a shocking news to everyone he pointed the gun and said " You know dad when you told me to fuck one of your client's son i did fucked him but he cried I didn't knew was it pleasure he was feeling or was begging but after that I never raped anyone I got to know about that if someone fucking do not give their consent so you shouldn't force them, so whenever you told me to f someone I never did that because I felt like I couldn't digest it so I always lied that I fucked someone, so when you fucked vegas mom I felt like crying it was a misery to me and I never f porsche's mom it was someone else but after one round I kicked him and painted marks to let you know that I did raped after to others I never f anyone in my life, but when you told me to make porsche mine I never wanted to do, yes I did fell in love with him but I had to do this act, now when I got to know every thing you did to my mother and phi making them miserable hate you cunt, I wanted to protect porsche vegas that's why I did this porsche sorry porsche I couldn't save your mom I did recorded it but I never made it viral it  was Korn only who did it, I never raped someone and did human trafficking I freed them and for kim porsche he did this because kim knew that Korn will kill chay if he falls in love so to keep him safe he hurted sorry, but he didn't knew what I just told you about *on his knees begging for forgiveness*".

Porsche cries cries and screams in agony he comes near kinn and hugs kinn who was caught of guard and apologies that he did so many things which hurted you sorry kinn but kinn wraps his hand around him and squeezes him. Kim did cry so did all but vegas was too shocked and pete kissed him to calm his panic down whereas someone comes none other than chan and see whole scenario he knew this about everything but always kept his mouth shut because he knew the consequences he just looked down but suddenly arm smirk and said Korn you know porsche already saved my family ohk.

Korn was so stunned he felt so betrayed by his own blood and asked kinn how can he call him as his name to which kinn said that he so doesn't deserve the title of father, pa or dad.

Kinn aimed korn's head and told he will be the one breaking the rule of being the first killing a theerapanayakul and this will continue what is wrong is wrong,
he was at the stake of being sent to hell to Satan's kingdom but suddenly Korn untied his hands and took kinn's gun and