closeness

Kinn

Why am I surrounded by with do Or die situation. I don't wanna think about someone other than porsche I don't want to repeat the same mistake again . I just want to make him believe that I m serious about him. Gain his trust. I was tensed with the intuition pa had I don't want to risk porsche life if that attacker saw my weakness porsche nooooo ~~~i can't even think. I went directly to my room leaving the situation upon God.

Knock knock come in I said then I saw a troop of docs and porsche in the middle like a leader his aura feels like porsche I have always thought that his mysterious eyes held very deep secrets I want to find. I stalked him knowing nothing special he is orphan Vegas his bestie and now husband. I think Vegas hacked it to not let anyone have his info huh possessive dog. Kinn he called my name with that poker face he took my arm gently and put the saline bottle checking my vitals I saw his hand taking mine to do EG tests. I had a wild thought if that hand would give me handjob letting me fuck his hole I saw porsche glaring me if eyes could kill he would surely did it then I saw the reaction then I understood his reaction. Chuckling I saw the furious red Porsche I damn want to keep  my patience but I can't I was surrounded with not more than 2 monitor and 2tubes attached. I saw Porsche talking with his doctors seeing with those specs him being serious for me made me have butterflies in the stomach. He cleared his throat and asked if there is a stool or chair. I was about to get up he touched my shoulder and restrain me from getting up. He touched me I took and smell and licked where his hands were till the time he brought the chair. He told me today he will be incharge. I was 😱😵having mixed emotions.

Kinn : Porsche *fuckk I am so anxious I think my heart will come out anytime*
Porsche : ....... Alaai  what happened
Kinn : pa is arranging blind dates for me
Porsche : well, that's good for you
Kinn: you don't get the point I want you
Porsche: stop acting like a fucking obsessed person I ain't a property you own I said in the most calm voice

Kinn : 😏yes you understood perfectly I am obsessed I will have you by hook or crook
Porsche : this is the only fucking conversation we have you *phone rings*
Porsche : hi Vegas
Vegas: what you doing
Porsche : with kinn inside his room
Vegas : my blood is boiling but I know it's your profession and I trust you
Porsche : ohh~~~love how am I so lucky to have you vegas I can't love stop loving you I want to come to you running
Vegas : I know love only 1 week and the torture is done. BTW? Have you eaten
Porsche : yep and you * kinn glaring towards Vegas call as it is on speaker*you know right I have made your fav food when I come I will make a lot and will have a great trip too naaa~~~
Vegas : *chuckling on the side* yeah  baby doll or darling will have the wildest and best trip make sure you give me all your time . *in deep voice*i can't wait to devour you and ruin you.
Porsche : * kinn clutching the rails till his knuckles turned white increasing his bp* yeahhh I will darling do not worry and if your sexy talk are over take care of yourself and others don't be frustrated call me ok promise I want a healthy not very bulky husbands ohk
Vegas : yeahh ayy cap all your instructions will be followed same to you wo ái ni
Porsche :hmm *blushing* ti amo

Porsche : kinn I Kin?! The fuck your bp is increasing
Kinn: ...
Porsche : kinn look at me move your body shitt
Kinn : ..
Porsche : *kinn's breathe was being abnormal he wasn't responding*i lightly slapped him he didn't did any movements. I raised my voice then
Kinn : huuhhh~~~~ I thought I was in water not breathing I saw Porsche in a worried state I was  about to ask but suddenly he hugged me and I heard sniffing and my night gown wet his hug got even tight.
Porsche : I was scared but I also didn't knew why! I was scared for the monster.

Porsche sat on the bed corner both were looking at each other's eyes Porsche seeing the monster in kinn's eyes but he couldn't he must be so good at hiding . Kinn why Porsche your eyes fascinates me so much what's there I want to find happiness, sadness, pain, love, hope . Both were under the moonlight dim light looking so ethereal the cool breeze made it so beautiful like a romantic scene where the silence engulfed was meaningful having a lot to ask but their heart didn't allow just seeing how much importance you hold were they finding that? Or something else which can't be spoken but felt was it each other's presence.

It made it peaceful for them to even speak they say  actions speak louder than words  . Tears formed in both of them.
Porsche : took a deep breath and said kinn you should rest I have a lot's of work to do.
Kinn : *nodding his head* saw Porsche taking his laptop and doing his work but his gaze was focused only on Porsche
Porsche : I know he had his gaze on me. I got irritated and asked in an annoyed mood why he is looking at me.
Kinn : *in calm voice literally want to have a serious conversation* Porsche you know why and how I fell in love with you it was when you started to court me  whether it was any season, weather , climate you never stopped your willpower made me go crazy that there is someone who will love you like this crazily . You made me change the definition of love in my heart and soul I always thought we have to earn love by giving gifts but no tawan was a gold digger. I want to mend the mistake but you went U. S and pa didn't allowed me to follow you I surely would have did it. No matter how much I despised, scoffed u, insulted and bullied you. You constantly didn't change and helped me. I was trying why are you like this then I made the grave mistake about your mom then I knew what I did was not forgivable I was restless for your forgiveness but Vegas came and you declared you marriage.
Porsche : *I was stunned* your confession can't bring back or mend anything about your behavior I forgive you but we are only having a relationship of doc and patients not more than that.
Kinn : I know thank you for this bracelet this will always held a beautiful memory of you😌. Do I seriously have to let go you ?!

Porsche : yes kinn
Kinn : bahahaha you thought I was being naive
Porsche : I know you can't be anyone else * if you didn't made the situation like this I would have accepted you 😞* sometimes you should learn how it feels to be betrayed* ohk after this conversation I know you still won't stop so do I. Will do anything to keep you away. I was about to walk away.
He suddenly made me sit beside him and
Kinn : *kissed Porsche aggressively Porsche was taping on kinn's shoulder throwing fits but kinn wasn't in his mind he started to miss his whole chest, collar bone lips*
Porsche : *couldn't have it anymore* he punched and slapped kinn while breathing heavily kinn had his eyes wide open seeing what happened he saw Porsche getting restless had hard time he saw Porsche taking out his inhaler.
Porsche : *shouted* bastard he took the chair and smashed it on the floor grabbed kinn's hair and gave a strong blood. Ahhhhggggggg~~~~yaaaaaaa~~~ salaleo with such a rage he screamed and yelled you tried to molested me bastard shameful aren't you kinn?!
I can't wait to go tomorrow I am resigning this duty
Kinn : *with wide eyes * noooo Porsche don't leave me after my mom you are the only person I feel close. Kinn started to slap himself he went on his knees for Porsche he removed all tubes Porsche panicked and said fine but I won't be sitting here I can't trust you with me. That broke kinn's heart a lot he said thank you and sorry today I am monitoring you kinn then I'll ask Pete

Porsche : *I know kinn how it feels to be called a curse without my mom atleast you have a pa but I lost both just because of you* . I am going to report this to korn.
Kinn : *with his head down in shame did nothing but nodded* he went to washroom and seeing the view whil regretting.

All the * words are their inner thoughts and authors words too how he felt that's why I wrote kinn : *ashamed * trying to convey the emo

All the words / sentence written in this texts are the characters saying in other language or english like Vegas saying darling etc and some sayings too like action speaks.... Words ohk
1556 word limit the most important and long chapter of them having heart to heart convo

Vote, comment pllss💜