pain

Porsche

I was finding all the people connected with korn to get their help to defeat them, they did not understood but agreed because they wanna take down the theerapanayakul's. I heard clicking sound of the knob finding out it was Vegas to go in a bar to deal with the Russian's with Pete. I was contemplating whether to send him or not with Pete but I trusted both of them so I kissed him and let him go with that.

Vegas arrived with Pete in the bar all had their eyes on them and seeing them like a couple, they both went to their vip room where the Russians were sitting, and were given their drinks they ordered already.

Vegas : давно не виделись стив (long time no see Steve)

Steve : Было беспокойно догонять вас, мистер Вегас (Its been hectic to catch up u Mr vegas) Садитесь, пожалуйста ( please take a seat)

Vegas : вы знаете о нашей сделке
что я дам тебе одну из теерапанаякул, а взамен ты дашь мне оружие, бомбы, гранаты, мы не должны тратить время зря

(you are aware of our deal
that i will give you one of the theerapanayakul and in return you give me weapons, bombs, grenades we shouldn't waste our time done)

Steve : но я не сказала тебе, кого я хочу, ты такая наивная *ухмыляется* я хочу твоего брата, я влюбилась в него, когда впервые увидела его на вечеринке 7 лет назад, я делала все, чтобы увидеть его, и пыталась подружиться когда вы завоюете ваше доверие, пожалуйста, поверьте мне, я всегда буду любить его, я докажу ему свою любовь, даже если это займет вечность, даю слово, если я заставлю его плакать, убей меня там и не буду жаловаться, я вижу всю свою жизнь, будущее и семью с ним * встать на колени и кланяться* я люблю его у меня нет других намерений если он меня не любит я не буду заставлять я его отпущу

( but i didn't told you which one i want you are so naive *smirking* i want your brother, i fell in love with him when i first saw him in the party 7years ago i was doing anything to see him and tried to befriend with you gaining your trust pls trust me i will always love him i will prove him my love whether it takes forever you have my word if i make him cry kill me there and wont complain i see my whole life, future and family with him *kneeling down and bows* i love him i dont have any other intention too if he doesn't love me I won't force i will let go him )

Both Vegas and Pete was stunned with this confession Pete looked at Vegas Worriedly who was sighing and rubbing his temples, Vegas was about to call porsche but Pete stopped him. He killed Nick as he never told about the theerapanayakul secrets so he was kept in basement 1.

He took his scotch and drank but he didn't knew that it had Viagra in it so did in Pete's vodka both drank, Vegas told Steve he can court him Steve was on cloud nine but he warned him no forcement on cau, Steve Vegas and Pete shooked their hands and went but suddenly they both were getting dizzy the affect was already showing up both were stumbling both were feeling hot, like rut. .

Vegas called porsche who was goddamn anxious Vegas was sounding so sexual and telling porsche he was feeling hot, but porsche was confused he heard Pete calling tankhun's name again and again he asked where he was but Vegas was unable to tell as he was murmuring it among himself, suddenly the call was ended.

Porsche called tan and told the whole incident but they couldn't find them as the gps were off means vegaspete off them porsche was  so angry that he smashed his phone, and was crying with hands covering his face whereas tan was gripping on the knife till blood ushed down.

Vegas and Pete went through another hotel and booked rooms separately but only one room was allowed so they took it both were crying as they had bonner which was painful they needed their partners, but Pete started to leak his precum and climbed up on Vegas who was sitting naked under the air conditioner and started to suck Vegas member and stroked his too Vegas was pushing Pete badly and Pete started to bleed as it was a sharp wooden chair behind him Vegas was trying to get up but Pete took his wrist and pushed him on the bed and put the c*nd*m on vegas's cock Vegas was thrashing but Pete was not into his senses the drug was given in large portion and sat on Vegas dick and started bouncing moaning his name and Vegas too moaning Pete's name but suddenly both had blacked out.

Sorry don't hate it 😅I am writing next  ch soonest