burning eyes pt2 (kinn x Pete)

Aahhhh I have to rewrite 2005words

Kinn

I woke up with a blurry vision. I saw all my clothes being so dirty. I didn't knew I slept here and it's now night l didn't ever realise it. Speaking of which where is Nick and Porsche. Are they fucking?! How can that Nick got so close and be intimate with Porsche. Here I am craving for him so badly. And he wants to have fun with my guard with me being here it can't happen. First I will punish Porsche and then Nick. I won't let my efforts go wasted.

Author

Kinn went quickly but he saw guards lined up so he acted normal. Knowing the lift is not working . Kinn was internally crying when I need it most there is no availability of it I guess I have to take staircase

Porsche
Walking while whistling and humming Nah uh na uh there's is inches in between us  *smug smile* huh  *laughing as a maniac *kinn you think you are gonna get whatever you want well I have a great plans for you. *sigh* I am so tired I just want to be in Vegas arms cuddling. Without that kinn my whole day went so good *stretching* I am gonna take rest.

Kinn : come in Pete

Pete : take rest I will be monitoring you

Kinn : I am doing quite alright, how long will yall be staying

Pete : we don't know it's your pa's order. And Porsche and korn has Forbidden to tell you further things so much you wanna know have a convo with korn.

Kinn : Pete I have always consider you as my friend. Help me to pursue Porsche you have seen my efforts for him. I  , kinn theerapanayakul never beg someone for someone's stay.

Pete : *scoffs* friend?? But I never consider you as my friend. Pursuing Porsche I won't help . You don't know I can't play with his trust. He relies upon me I can't see him devastated I have seen worse than this *getting emotional* . Kinn you should back out after so many years I have seen his happiness with Vegas respect the fact and find a suitable partner. I won't help someone who is going to do wrong, you should be glad that Porsche didn't complained to Vegas otherwise you would have been a dead meat. Your ego that you never beg. U just have an unhealthy obsession.

Kinn : haha you think! I am scared even if you won't help I will ask anyone else, you are not the only person.

Pete : even I am a richest person, bodyguard, mafia, doctor, loyal friend and soon to be husband. My parents consider vegasporsche as their own kids they won't help you they know everything if your father gets to know  he will kill you as he will lose the deal with my pa

Kinn : *gritting his teeth* are you blackmailing?! Let it be after this session I will pursue him

Pete : *tsk tsk* for your info Porsche is only instructing, he will be resigning here and moving with Vegas some where else  . All the doors are close for you , you can't pursue outside as your paa won't allow? I will still ask u to leave Porsche as a doc I am suggesting you

Kinn : whaaaat !!!! When he is leaving, what is the reason, shitt this is worse , dammit does my destiny hate me so badly.

Pete : *folding his arms*seriously 😒you don't know the reason. It's you kinn who is making feel so suffocated that he feels to be dead, he cries at night due to the incident it became a nightmare.

Kinn : ... *silent* *head hung down* at least tell me where he is going to shift. Help me 🙏with this only this time. He's my love I can't think of someone else I feel envious of Vegas

Pete : *closing his eyes with frustration* I can't and won't I have given them a promise, I can't help you  with any matter related to them. No one in this world can teach you about love, loyalty. Love is something no one can help kinn it's the person who has  to give the hardest  test even someone loses their lives because the person they love doesn't reciprocate the same way. I am saying because I am worried about Kim he has only u. Don't test his patience. You should see how Vegas is he is caring, loyal, kind but doesn't show, trusts Porsche and you will lock Porsche because no can see him. He is the most jealous person yet understanding and gives Porsche joy, happiness and freedom they both deserve. I don't wanna talk further, just take rest otherwise I will be killed by both korn and Porsche.

Kinn : huh you are literally worried you are literally the 2 richest person in Thailand. *understood that he only has to give the tests * I don't care about Kim. *rests*

Next will be continuing of this ch with Porsche x kinn x pete