memories

The lights were off and the doctor came out telling the news that Vegas was waiting for months, weeks, days that Porsche survived and is resting. Vegas was impatient and asked whether he can meet Porsche, doctor told to be careful.

Vegas saw Porsche on the bed with closed eyes   the flashbacks of the accident came in vegas's mind Porsche covered with bandages IV drip saline, he saw Porsche opening up his eyes he was ready for everything.

He saw Porsche asking for water, he made him sit up he saw Porsche giving him glances while drinking water. He mustered up the courage and asked Porsche do you remember me? But Porsche got confused seeing this vegas couldn't take it anymore and was about to leave.

But Porsche grabbed his wrist due to which he fell on the bed  , he saw Porsche looking into his eyes  with a loving gaze and was flustered when Porsche started kissing him when he moaned Porsche took the chance to explore the mouth of vegas with his tongue and touched their foreheads.

Vegas had tears in his eyes and asked Porsche did he remembered him, yes said Porsche while caressing vegas hand,    Vegas couldn't wait and hugged Porsche while pecking him again again and again on his lips.

But Porsche was confused and asked why did he asked that whether he remembers him or not? Vegas took a deep breath and told everything.

Porsche eyes grew wider and sighed  and kissed Vegas lovingly and asked for forgiveness for going through this alone, he didn't knew what vegas felt, vegas while shooking his head told that it's none of our faults what matters we have each other properly and safe in each other's arms.

They pecked each other on forehead but a knock disturbed them it was the doctor checking on Porsche vitals the doctor said to Porsche  "you are very lucky Mr. Kittisawad for surviving 2 times, as it would have been worse  in some cases they permanent amnesia or they are being paralyzed or in coma, it tooked courage for Mr. Vegas he has suffered a lot khun, I hope both of you be together forever"

Khopun na krab said Porsche he asked the doctor when will he be discharged, the doctor told after 2 days.

Both Pete and tan came and squished Porsche while hugging Porsche was suffocated Vegas cleared his throat to leave Porsche alone they told that they are very happy and video call Mac and chay they all talked and it was night so Vegas told tan and pete to take rest and go home.

Vegas kept telling how he used to take care of Porsche and was jealous of kinn, he further told Porsche to take his revenge as soonest otherwise kinn will be out of the limit and the good news was Kim is also with  him

But Porsche was confused and unsure about trusting kim as his brother is kinn , but the next thing shocked Porsche and made him bewildered that how Kim punched kinn just for him.

And fought brother his own blood for chay as he has a crush on chay, Vegas pursued Porsche to accept Kim accepting his defeat he warned Vegas not to tell him about the gps and put a tracker on him I still can't trust him with my bro if chay likes him only then will i accept it.

Yes Porsche I won't tell trust me and let's sleep

Revenge  chapters will start from tomorrow . The wait is over, all the frustration will be over but it won't be easy thou if you have any ideas of how to deal kinn let me know in the comments