3-{Sharing And Caring}

He grunts, frustrated all over. " What?" Annoyed over everything.

His brother spares him a glance, only to return his attention to the book in his hand.

His rough hands run wild down his damp scalp, and his nerves snapped. " So you're going to ignore me like our mate now? "

A provocation was thrown in the boiling oil.

Ciel finally dropped his book, shutting it close with a loud clap, he narrow his pupils and a third eye appear on his forehead.

Cal's eyebrow raised, " I'm really not in the mood to converse with your wolf and you at the same time, brother—"

" Haven't your shower cleared your head yet, Calhell? " He crossed his legs, one on top of another. " I am willing to wait. As I see, your brain hasn't boiled enough for you to understand the circumstances. "

The towel around his waist fell. Even in all his naked glory, he was always ready for a fight.

Yet his third eye wasn't showing, indicating that he was at least willing to listen before pouncing.

Ciel felt a pang of pride for a second, a good ruler does not lose his hearing after being provoked.

He would never say it to his brother's face though. " I am also hurt by our mate's lack of attention towards us... " His voice dropped. " But what did you expect!?"

Cal bites his tongue, the wound still deep in his memories, enough to bring his anger forward. " I would have at least wanted a glance or even a word. Was it all too much to ask!? "

Cielfreyl abruptly stands up, walking to his twin up to his face. " Remind you, our mate is an incubus. The concept of soulmate for him is probably nothing but a bond to the ankle. "

His voice echoed, two speaks for one tongue. " We are blessed that he hasn't officially rejected us... Yet. "

They stood at the same towering height, copies of each other with only minor dissimilarities.

Cal stepped past his brother and walked to his wardrobe. " Then what do you want me to do? "

His twin massaged his forehead into creases and estimated, with reason, that a headache was coming. " I am asking you to be patient, brother. "

He wears pants now, " How so? "

" We will have to act our best if we want to get accepted. I'm sure you figured out this much." Cal glared.

" Then I'll need you to decrease your outbursts as much as you can. " Calhell stiffened.

" Brother, I am not asking you to change. I am only aiming for our mate to see us in cleaner light rather than savages that will pounce on him at first thought. "

Silence.

Syncked chuckles, similar intents. If not one more devious than the other at each passing second. Then, a realization soon veiled them.

" Our mate is an incubus, " Cal took a seat on one of the adjacent divans.

" Yet he reeks of virtue. " Ciel ended, sitting on the opposing couch.