13- { Never Enough }

He stare at the sun for the third time today. This big, fat ball of torment never changed positions but he did.

After the awkward intro, succeeded with a warm-up. Ceraëas encourage them to do laps around the training ground with him. Although Arson has the stamina,  he has discovered that his setup was terrible.

Before now, he did not there was a correct way to run. Apparently, he put too much pressure on the tip of his feet, a habit that he often picked up since he wasn't used to sprinting and speeding up each minute until he was tired, which rarely happened in his case.

Also, he relied too much on his tail for balance.

When they were wrestling one on one, the wolf grabbed his tail. He involuntarily collapsed and had just the time to kick him in the stomach and propel him backward with his legs to avoid him having his adversary from clasping at his throat.

Which in my adversary's opinion was an impressive quick ripost but for the instructor, a weakness that will cost him his life in the future.

He couldn't exactly help it. He was born with his tail and relied on it since then but he didn't protest and just wrapped his tail around his waist which earned him strange looks from the others watching the match.

" You're not coming? " Arson didn't even need to turn around to know which voice it belong to.

He was sweating and needed a shower. Honestly, all of them do need some serious cleaning.

Yet, for some unknown reason when he told them that he was going to shower in his bathroom to avoid them feeling uncomfortable with his presence, the answer did not sit well with the instructor at all.

Something about men's solidarity.

When he said that, Arson had the uncontrollable urge to ask if they wanted to see his dick or if weren't they just overthinking this whole situation.

" Like I said, " He pressed his lips into a thin line to avoid showing his annoyance. " I don't eat normal food anymore. " He glanced at Ceraëas, mentally communicating him to this wasn't a matter of dick's size.

The Beta dared to look away as if ashamed by Arson's gaze itself.

" You won't have to eat what we're eating. You just have to be there. " From the uneasy glances he got from the others, he would say this welcoming nonsense was definitely forced upon them.

" We thought of going to a nice dinner at the town's border. It's like a way for us to welcome the newbies. " He raised his bottle to his lips, contemplating the offer.

Sweet...

Pineapple. Banana and Cinnamon...

A shy smile stretches his face and he took another tentative sip to enjoy the flavor to soothe his brain screaming at him that it was another mean prank. How can a man be so sweet in every sense of the term?

In the end, he decided to follow them without another word and as if it was some kind of pattern to get down the mountains, they encounter the thick forest again.

The lush splashes of green and subtle pop of complimentary colors. The wolfs appear to want to do a race to their destination but he suspects that his cold exterior came out too dour for them to relieve tension in his presence.

He couldn't bother to try to be sociable anymore, ask questions that would eventually lead to nowhere, try to find common interests to talk about, etc...

He has overgrown this foolish phase of thinking that everyone would be nice to him as long as you were nice to them long ago and this place hasn't been the most welcoming to him ever since he came here.