14- { A Lot Of Bad Stories }

A mother.

A gardener of all kinds of flowers chained to a world of hate and cruel laughter but sometimes joy and unfortunate laughter.

She lived, never died but she never looked back at the ripe harvest.

She remembers similar to a tree that walks.

Expect a tree does not to wander alive.

She kept her bark resilient against the harsh winds, and the disrespect of the lumberjack and grows where weeds thrive.

" Where were you when I learned acrimony?"

" At the wrong place. "

She felt for her weeds,
But trees they became.

She cut the roots,
Their trees reached high.

You would ask,
How could a mother abandon her youths!?

" They were never mine. "

Do you miss them?

" Would you miss your lungs? "

Then why would you leave them?

" Did you ever get to meet your real mother? No. Did it prevent you from growing? "

We are alive.
That's all that matters.

° ° °

" But why a room? Why not the entire palace? " Arson smiled, the query was understandable for a free uncaring bird.

Yet, for him. For someone who never had the option of a pause button on the remote control of life, this was everything.

Something to call his and most importantly, a gift from someone other than his dear mother.

This was his first touch at friendly fairness. The first lick at something he hoped was cake rather than the common sour citron and... it was exhilarating.

Of course, he had the usual doubts and questions on the how and why but the room was still here.

As stupid as it sounds, it exists and occupies a place. The room has walls, a chair, bed— everything was his and only his.

" The bathroom has a giant strange black tub and two toilets. One to do normal things and one that serves as a bidet! " He couldn't contain his enthusiasm.

The sheer climax that he had a place for himself was a treat for his stressful brain each time he thought of it.

He was fed every morning and night. He has a place to rest and one to relax— "OK!  Ok! I get it! Now help me get up! "

Maracissa was happy for him as well, over the short month they had come to spend together, they became close friends.

He obliged to her order, placing himself at her side." Do you truly think you could train yourself to walk again? "

" Once a human psychiatrist saw my tail and he got sent to a mental institute for crazies. At this point, everything is possible. " He chuckled and snaked his hands under her derrière and shoulders to lift her in his arms.

" Bargaining is a stage of grief so I'll help you. " He halts. " How did it happen?"

She smirked and giggled behind her hand at his interest. " I couldn't get it up so I tried to use my tail as a substitute. He was pretty confident in all anal kind of stuff so I thought he wouldn't notice. "