9- { Unfair Is Life, Fair Is Death}

A clawed finger raised his chin, so sharp that it would undeniably draw blood if he ever makes the mistake to move an inch.

He kept his eyes close not daring to stare into those intense green eyes of hers. It often reminds him of a snake and a snake with poisonous fangs she was.

" Are you not going to introduce me to her? " The heel pierced deeper into his foot, thankfully not drawing blood yet but the pressure was enough to make him bite the inside of his cheek. " I am just dying to know, you get me doll? "

Sometimes he believed there was a moment to be brave and there was a moment to admit defeat. Currently, he would be the latter. He finally opens his eyes, shocked and petrified to be met with an open mouth.

He throws up in the inside of his mouth and immediately swallowed it. " Just a client-"

Her serpent tongue glides over his chin, with a torturously slow pace, the moist sweep up to his lips up to his septum following the bridge of his nose, and ends at his forehead. A kiss completes the grotesque spell.

She chuckles and steps back. " A new whore to your collection, huh? Bet it feels nice to look after people who live the life you could never have. " She spat on him. " You disgusting picky eater. "

Shared laughter erupts in the room. She drives a hand in her curly crimson hair and smirks. " You know, I would absolutely love to chit-chat with you and catch up on your wonderful adventures darling but... "

She bends over again and whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. " I got a special guest coming today, doll. You know how it is. Anyways, unless you go suck a dick and grow the balls to come back, I don't think they'll be able to endure your disgusting incense... as always. "

He lowered his gaze and swallowed his remark. He had forgotten for a second how cruel and heartless the world can be.

Whether he was retraining himself to not have sex with anyone to be able to have a chance to form a friendship with someone or he acts out his thirst. The world was and will always be against him.

The righteous virgin etiquette couldn't sit still on him because of his demon heritage and it was too late to become an exemplary incubus now.

Both worlds were mercilessly against him.

Within a blink of an eye, he was standing outside again. He didn't need to turn to know that the building has vanished.

Maracissa still deep in his neck stayed silent and he thanked her in his mind for that. Continuing his journey in the town, he basically spends the day walking around on his hurt foot.

Acting as if nothing happened as he gave a mini tour of popular landmarks of the town to her and occasionally took small breaks. After all, it was probably the first time she ever got out in months.

It would be a waste to not enjoy the day until the end just because he met some ex-friend from the academy.

Fortunately, he got to wash his face in a cafe's bathroom and rinsed his mouth twice with the hand soap while Maracissa waited for her drink.

He still felt dirty.

Courage was never there for him when it was the time to look into the mirror, one glance and he found himself throwing up again.