12- { Comfort The Strong }

Sometimes life is unfair and you just have to accept it.

So why can't they accept me?

It tests your patience, the strength of your value, and menace to eradicate everything you worked for.

Could you just shut up!!
They just hate me!

Life doesn't care how many obstacles you've climbed to arrive where you are today. Life is like a flower that blooms. It is pretty when the stem flourishes into soft delicate petals. It's captivating when those petals take the vibrant hue.

They just don't want to admit it.

But is it as memorizing to you as it is for the others?

They just don't want to accept me.

Do the others see your flower bloom?

The worst part.
They don't want to confess.

Do they think your petals are as lovely as the others?

Hate me!
Hate me!!
Hate me!!!

Do they admire the strength that holds your stem straight and strong?

Tell me you hate me!

Yet. Throughout all these queries, through all the apprehension of the jealous eye creeping into the dark and the acts of hatred.

Tell me you want to see me dead.

All of these are excuses, masks of colors, to hide the ugliness of their loathing for you and only you.

Tell me I'm dirty...

It's better, to be honest, and say: " I hate you and that I'm willing to act upon my disdain against you. "

... Just because I hate you.

" Shush... there, there. Drink slowly, it's not going anywhere. " He cried again, he broke again and most importantly, didn't last as long as he would have liked.

The ceiling stared back at him as the freshwater found its way to his mouth. Cal's hand came to hold his head to keep his mouth close on the cup's edge as Ciel disinfect his wound. " So, " He pauses taking his time to breathe through his mouth. " No questions? "

Cal caressed his cheek, easing him down on the big mattress as he turn to stare at Ciel's blank expression. " No. No questions, little one. " Cal reassured.

He looked around the room, catching sight of the excessive amount of plushy pillows that were scattered around them. The mattress he was laid in held no support to elevate it above the floor as if he could just roll out of the humongous bed and touch the carpeted floor.

The long windows were covered with thick black curtains with holes dotted to let pass the minimum of light and paint the interior with moving day stars. While looking quite expensive.

He sighed and gently pushed the twins away from him to recoil in his own warmth and scent. He did not want to be held right now and they both understood the message.

" What is this place? "Cal's soul beamed at the question and that made him smile a bit as he listen to the big puppy voice his happiness for his interest.

That nearly cradle him into slumber until he felt the two of them begin to try and leave as quietly as possible. Which they were failing at miserably.

" Could one of you bring my phone here? I have something important to do tomorrow. "