25 | PAINFULLY STUPID

[  okay, this is embarrassing, but instead of packing and cleaning to leave my dorm, I taught myself how to make tiktok edits. it's not great and the lighting is bad but if you want to see, my tt is @/theilliterateironman and you may even see a glimpse of what's to come in scream 3 !

also, I've been in the trenches of the comments, truly defending mickey with my life from some of y'all that seem to think he's done something wrong? he's just a silly guy having a fun time. leave my babygirl alone  ]

☆︎

ARE YOU HIGH?

☆︎ APRIL, 1998 ☆︎

☆︎ APRIL, 1998 ☆︎

Indiana felt numb as she sat in the waiting room of the hospital. The police were questioning all of their friends there while Derek was getting stitches in his arm. She didn't say much of anything, still processing the fact that Cici was dead.

Sure, they'd only known each other for less than a year, but it felt like losing a sister almost. She wouldn't get to see her pretty smile or go shopping with her ever again. Indiana knew she wouldn't be able to stomach going to the Spice Girls concert over the summer, knowing how much Cici adored the band.

Mickey, Hallie, and Randy finally found them all after the police arrived at the Delta Lambda house. And the only time Indiana let her boyfriend leave her side was to be questioned by one of the detectives involved in the case. Otherwise, she was glued to his side, terrified for him to leave her side with another Ghostface out there. She sat next to Sidney in the waiting room while he was gone, both girls leaning against each other tiredly — emotionally and physically tired.

She didn't even perk up at the sight of Mickey when one of the detectives led him from the staff break room where they'd been questioning all of them in. The man pat him on the back, finished with him. "Thanks for your cooperation," he said before looking at Hallie, who was leaning against the wall. "Hallie, I'll be with you in a few minutes, okay?"

Hallie, who was nervously toying with her necklace, nodded to him. "Uh, no problem."

"That's the easiest interrogation of my crime-filled life," Mickey assured her, letting her know it was no big deal.

She nodded, trying to calm her nerves. "I'm going to go get a quick cup of coffee. You want?"

"Nah," he said, shaking his head.

"You want some, Sid? Indy?" Hallie asked them as she walked past.

Sidney shook her head, as did Indiana. "No, but Randy should still be there with Sophia and Jackson."

Hallie left, and Mickey came over to the two distraught girls. He sat next to Indiana and put his hand on her knee, rubbing it comfortingly. "How you guys doing? You all right?"