49 | TOO GOOD

[  second to last chapter besties! enjoy, and also here are a few other very, very subtle hints that there was a second ghostface and that it wasn't mickey:

soph makes a comment about luca being too stupid to be a killer.

when indy fell through the opening on set, she was really seeing two ghostfaces, not because she hit her head. and mickey wouldn't have let her fall through at all

mickey also wouldn't have cut her neck when coming up behind her.

mark would've been killed INSTANTLY lmao  ]

☆︎

GUESS YOU'RE NOT THE PRETTY ONE NOW.

☆︎ FEBRUARY 4TH, 2000 ☆︎

"What the hell is this?" Indiana asked, not taking her eyes off Luca, who still had her trapped with a knife at her neck. "Y - you're working with this psycho? You chose him over us? Over your family?"

"Blood runs thicker than water, Indy," Roman chimed in with a twisted smirk. "Mother wasn't the only one that got around, it seems."

Sidney and Indiana shared a look before glancing between the two men, realizing what Roman was telling them. They were brothers.

"No fucking way," Sidney breathed out.

"I'm sorry it had to go down like this, Indy," Luca told her, clenching his jaw. "But Roman's my family — the only family I've ever had."

Angry and hurt tears welled in Indiana's eyes. "And Zay?" she asked, hating how her voice cracked. "You and Roman just wanted to do Sidney and Billy two-point-oh?"

Luca took in a sharp breath and shook his head. "He wasn't - he wasn't supposed to get in the way. None of you were. No one but Sidney, but then you and Soph—"

"Did you kill Sophia too?" she cut him off harshly. "Or was that big brother over there?"

"Luca did what he had to do," Roman said in a firm tone, glaring at her. "Isaiah and Sophia got in the way, and he took care of it because he knows what real love and sacrifice is. He knows how important sticking by your family is. He knows what it's like to be hated and forgotten about by your parents."

"And Isaiah didn't?" Sidney asked, glaring at Luca. "He didn't understand that? He didn't love you?"

"Shut up!" Luca snapped, digging the knife further into Indiana's neck, making her wince. Sidney instantly shut her mouth and took a step back from them, not wanting to anger him.