36 | ICE-COLD GHOST FOUNTAIN

[  kicking my feet and giggling but also crying over the sidney and indiana edit i just made  ]

☆︎

RANDY, I'M SOBBING ON THE GROUND, AND YOU'RE STILL FINDING THE TIME TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD.

☆︎ NOVEMBER, 1999 ☆︎

Though Randy didn't love that Sidney was living so far away in isolation, he could understand the appeal as finished taking Tate on a quick walk while Sidney was watching the pizza they were baking in the oven. The only people aside from her father that had the address to the secluded house were Randy, Indiana, Dewey, and Jackson. Isaiah visited once but rode in the backseat and had no idea how to get there on his own. Sophia came a handful of times and could probably find it, but she didn't know any street or county names to help identify where they were. And Virginia and Luca never found the time to get there to see Sidney and keep her company.

Given that all the members of The Woodsboro Killers were traveling on their North American tour, Sidney was getting fewer and fewer visits and calls from them since they were so busy. Randy tried to make up for it by visiting her more, which she appreciated.

Randy brought over a bag full of movies for them to watch, and since Sidney didn't even give her address out for food delivery, they made a pizza instead of calling one in. The walk with Tate was timed perfectly, because Sidney was turning her oven off and pulling their lunch out just as she heard the front door open, followed by the sound of the dog's paws scratching against the floor.

"Who's a good girl?" Randy asked, scratching behind the active dog's ears before hanging up the leash. Then he called out to Sidney. "I turned the alarm on."

"Thanks," she said, appreciating that he made sure to mention it, knowing how paranoid she was. "And thanks for taking Tate out."

"Oh, the dog is the only reason I come over so much," he said teasingly while coming into the kitchen.

Sidney rolled her eyes playfully while starting to cut the pizza. "Then maybe I'll just withhold your half of the pizza that I slaved away to make from scratch."

At that, Randy scoffed while getting some sodas out of the fridge. "It was a box mix with the dough already premade. You really broke a sweat sprinkling on that cheese."

"And the pepperoni and pineapple."

While his back was turned, Randy gagged. He let her put the fruit on one half of the pizza and wasn't thrilled about tasting the juice that would likely spread to his side. But he just couldn't tell Sidney no.

"Alright, I'm gonna put a movie in," he told her, bringing the cans with him to put on the coffee table.

"Not a scary movie," Sidney called out while plating their pizzas.