Chapter 6

Dominik pov
We had just gotten to the hotel and the girls were watching behind me. Triple H had walked on the bus and was telling people who they were sharing rooms with. I expected to be with Finn because everyone was with their seat buddies as I call them. ¨Finn you're with Damian. Dominik, Rhea, and Nora will all be sharing a room. There is only one bed so figure it out.¨" Triple said and then started to walk away. Everyone had a shocked look on their face or at least the people that heard. Rhea and Nora both tried to protest but he was already at the front of the bus when they got words out. Finn just started laughing his ass off at us. Nora said if either of us touched her while she was sleeping we would be dead. Which kinda freaked me out because I moved a bit. I mean not a lot but I do move and so does Rhea. We had gotten our key cards. It was nice because we each got one. Nora had changed and gone to the gym while Rhea and I stayed in the room. ¨So what is she like¨ I started to ask Rhea one of the many questions I had about her. ¨She is super cute¨ Rhea said quietly. She looked away from me as we both had calm looks on our faces. We both knew she was cute but to say more than that I mean it wasn't gonna happen at least not yet. Though we both were thinking more than it. ¨She is really nice and interesting," Rhea said, breaking the silence. ¨She is going to the bar down the street. Can we go with her?¨ Rhea asked me. I already knew my answer but I pretended to think about it. ¨Oh please Dominik it would be good because you could get to know her more before we all share a bed¨ Rhea said while walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me. I could tell she really wanted to. ¨Of course we can mi amor. I think getting to know her better before bed is a good idea¨I told her. You could tell she was happy because her eyes lit up every single time and it is the best thing in the world. She starts walking to the suitcases. ¨We should all match in some way. She is wearing a black skirt, heels, and a pick or blue shirt. We got it at the mall. She let me help her pick.¨ Rhea said, spilling lots of information. We talked as we picked outfits. When Nora had gotten back I was shirtless in the room. Her face was bright red when she saw me shirtless. I laughed and so did Rhea. Rhea had walked up to her and picked her up. Nora blushed ¨Put me down so I can shower¨ she started to protest. Rhea just set her on the bed. ¨You don't mind if Dominik comes right¨ Rhea said while looking her dead in the eyes. ¨, Of course, he can come.¨ she said with a smile. ¨I am going to shower. You are both good with that?¨ she while getting up. Me and Rhea nodded as she walked to the bathroom. I walked up and wrapped my arms around Rhea. She smiled at me. We heard the shower turn on and Rhea turned around to face me. I brought my lips to her and we shared a kiss. I was nice and soft, nothing fast. Not today, not with who was in the shower, not 20 feet from us. When we broke apart we laughed but it was a nice laugh. A laugh neither of us had laughed like this in a while. It was nice. We heard the shower turn off and with that, we let go of each other. She yelled for Rhea to bring her clothes as she had forgotten them out here. Rhea grabbed her clothes and passed them through the door to her. She came out looking amazing. Rhea and I both couldn't take our eyes off her. All I wanted to do was push her against the wall. Nope, can't think that. Her uncle is Triple H. He would kill me if he knew what I was thinking. She did a little spin and when me and Rhea saw how short her skirt was we both shared a very unholy thought. ¨You both ready to go¨ Nora had asked us snapping both of us out of our thoughts. ¨Yep¨ I said to both the ladies. We all made our way to the bar. Once we got there the first thing we did was get seats. We started to talk and everything just felt right. ¨So what can I get you three tonight¨ the bartender said to us in a deep voice. ¨Can I get a triple whiskey? ¨ Nora said to him he just nodded at her. Rhea got some margarita and I got a local beer. ¨You drink whiskey¨ Rhea said looking at her kinda shocked. Nora nodded at us ¨Sometimes when I've had a long day. Not a fan of buses.¨ Rhea nodded in agreement. After that, we fell into a comfortable conversation while sipping on our drinks. I was starting to understand why Rhea likes her so much. Rhea didn't have to say she liked her for me to see it. We each had threeish drinks. Nora had four the most out of all of us. Three triple whiskeys and one vodka soda. We had made our way back and Nora somehow was still almost fully sober. I don't know how she did it after that much alcohol. We all got ready for bed and then the dilemma came. Who would sleep where? I was just gonna stay quiet before Nora said she wanted the middle of the bed because that is where she normally sleeps. You could see her face become pretty much a tomato. Rhea and I agreed right away to it because that meant she would be between us. When we all got into bed. She fell asleep pretty much right away and snuggled into me and Rhea unconsciously. Rhea and I shared a look. We both knew what this one meant though. It means we want to get to know this amazing being better. It was a comfortable silence between us. Nothing needed to be said. Rhea snuggled closer to us and I wrapped my arms around both of the girls. Rhea started to play with Nora's hair. Nora shifted a little bit when she did so but it only made it more comfortable for us. It also made Rhea come closer to us. Thoughts started to run through my head about how crazy today was. The good and bad... I mean the worst thing that can happen right now is someone walks in on us but would that really happen? Nah...