Chapter 20

I definitely wasn't ready for Rhea and Dominik to come out... my anxiety was threw the roof.

Nora pov

My music came on and through out the whole stadium you could hear "My crown, bow down." I do my flip and the music drops. I walk to the ring slowly and finally Bayley talks. "So the so called Queen has come out" she laughs. "Bayley shut up you have no right to say anything about me when you have not felt my wrath. The pain I can cause one person, do you want to feel it" I slowly climb into the ring. Iyo Sky speaks up calling me a loser and a wannabe Queen. "Well Iyo, Bayley if you really think I am a wannabe Queen you should fight me, you two against, me then we can see who really is better" I smirk at both of them, all three of them laugh. It pisses me off but I let them talk. "You think you can take on both of us alone. Oh my gosh you are hilarious" Bayley and Iyo giggle a little more before I threw down my mic ripped my jacket off and smacked Bayley in the face. A ref ran into the ring and pulled me away from the girls. They both threw there mics out of the ring and Iyo took off her Jacket and Bayley came right for me. After 5 ish minutes of fighting both Iyo and Bayley I pinned Bayley. The announcers were going crazy and my theme song played through out the area. The crowd scream "My crown, bow down" like they do for Seth Rollins. Out of the corner of my eye I can see Dakota running at me with a chair. Then the TJD song plays and Rhea Ripley runs out with another chair and, as gracefully as you can, jumps into the ring. She runs up and hits Dakota with the chair. Dom came and wrapped an arm around me and Rhea back up to both of us. I looked horrified, of course putting on a show for the camera as in reality I wanted nothing more than to be held by them. I tried pulling away from Dominik but Rhea grabbed my hair pulling me closer to them. Dominik and Rhea  dragged me back to the gorilla as a struggle to get away from them. The announcers are going crazy as I am being taken away by Rhea and Dom. When we were safely behind the gorilla Rhea burst out laughing "your face looked so scared, your not actually that scared of us are you." Her voice was laced with concern and her eyes begging me to say I wasn't afraid. "I am not scared of you" my eyes locked with hers and she leaned down to whisper something too me. "Come to our locker room please darling" I didn't realize how hot her Aussie accent was till now. "Yes..." I stoped myself before I said something I would regret. Rhea didn't seem to like this as she let out a growl. "Yes mami" I whispered to them, Dominik had a bright smile on his face so did Rhea. "Come" Dominik said  as he led the way to there locker room.

If there is any spelling errors please tell me lol!