Chapter 14

Rhea pov

"How did you two get in that room," were the only words she dared to utter.

"I love it that you left that door open for us to find," Dominik said, motioning me to come to him. Nora fully walked in and shut the door. She had sweat all down her breast and was noticeably tired but still had that look on her face. I stood behind Dominik now getting a better look at the panties in his hands and in his other hand there were handcuffs.

"Can I have those back," She was now walking towards us Dominik shifted it all over to one hand when she was close enough he reached out and pulled her down to her knees. I have never seen dominik like this before, never so Dominant- never so powerful. I kinda liked it from him-but to see Nora on her knees in just a bra and leggings.

It was hot and I couldn't lie. There seemed to be this unspoken agreement of what was gonna happen, and everyone seemed to really want it.

"You are going to take a shower and put on what I laid out in there, then you will come back here and I will bring you to Rhea. She nodded, giving up on being in control already. She got up and moved to the bathroom. Once we heard the shower turn on Dominik led me to the playroom toys were laid out on the bed.

"I want to give her some options," you could tell he was hoping not to scare her too bad. "We should do this just you and I sometime Dom," I touched one of the toys. It was cold.

"Bend over on the bed," Dom's voice was kinda telling me I had an option in this. I did as I was told. My shorts don't cover my ass very much though my shirt was longer to make up for it-though apparently he did not like this though because in one movement my shirt was gone.

My body shivers as he does this. He rubs my back-once he slows something hard comes down on me. I moaned at it, it was a nice pain. Part of me really liked this and you could tell Dominik did too.

It came down again and again. Then he rubbed where he had hit me. I couldn't help but moan at that too. He pressed down on where he had hit me and said "You like that dont you, you a filthy slut aren't you." I moaned again and nodded.

The same thing that had hit me before came down again and he grabbed my hair and brought my head up to him "Words little girl."
I wasn't sure I could get words out but I tried "Y-y-ye- s sir," my voice was weak but he accepted the answer and slowly let go of me.

We heard the shower stop and Dom went out to her. I sat in the chair still without my shirt. My bra pushed my boobs together more than other bras and I am glad I picked this based on what is happening today so far. Nora had put sweat pants on and a lacy bra.
You could see part of her lacy panties as the sides of them reached up on her hips.

((Picture at the top if needed))

"That is not what I told you to wear," Dom said in a harsh tone that was full of lust "You know not doing what you're told will get you in trouble."

She laughed and walked to me sitting on my lap. "You're funny if you really thought I would do as you told me to do, hell I don't know you as a dominant. You are certainly not my dominant." I picked her up and put her right on the ground. "That is your spot-the floor baby girl- not on mamí," my foot went to her leg and I pulled her close so she couldn't get away.

Dominik was then behind me moving to get closer to her. He grabbed her and Nora let out a cry in fear more than pain. He cuffed her hands behind her back. Then me and him both got up and walked away from her. Nora Looked around, seeing her notebooks and drawing the things she wanted on the table. "You like being tied down don't you," I pressed her for information.

She just nods-dominik stops that habit right now though. "You will answer us with words everytime you don't, your punishment will get worse and our names are mamí, papí, sir, or ma'ma. Anything else and you will be in bigger trouble than you are going to want. Do you understand baby girl," doms voice was now terrifying, if I were in her shoes I would be terrified.

Nora had a smirk on her face when she said "Whatever you say Dominik and Rhea," Nora emphasizes our names. That is when I knew she is going to be in deep trouble with Dom.

Hey I hope everyone is doing good! Have a great day!