Chapter 18

Nora pov
When I woke up again Rhea and Dominik are awake. I try to pretend I am asleep to hide from the embarrassment of what happened a few hours ago. Rhea was smart too smart for my own liking. She knew I was awake and of course had to tell Dominik about it. "Dom guess who has woken up" Rhea continues to run her fingers threw my hair to try and keep me clam which sadly it is working. I groan and snuggle my face further into her which just makes them laugh. My face feels hot and I want up but I am too nervous. "You don't have to talk about anything if your not ready but we do want an answer eventually" Dominiks voice had broken threw my thoughts. "There is nothing to talk about" I push myself off them and get my feet to pick me up and take me to the door. "Lets just forget about last night" my voice is cold and I shut the door before another word can come out of there mouths. I walk to the hall bath to check how I look. When I deemed myself good enough looking, I leave to go to the gym. I go the long way do I dont have to see anybody. I can hear Finn and Damians voices coming from the living room. Dominik has a match tonight so he will have to leave soon. Rhea is in some clip and will be side lines for her "DomDoms" match. Finn will have another encounter with Seth Rollins. Me I have a match against Damage control. I was nervous but I knew I could take them. It was one of the few handy caped matches I have had so far. Its only Bayley and Iyo sky I have to go against. Dakota is only going to be side lines. I was sad I would not have anyone side lines. I liked the way the judgement always had each others backs. I never got that before. We all fended for ourselves and didn't bother one another. I knew they couldn't be side lines though. I am not in the judgement day... and I dont want to be. After about an hour in the gym I went back to the bathroom I was in before and shower then changed. I had kelly move their bags to another room and check to make sure mine was clear. When it was I told her to not let them in my room and I would be down to make myself dinner in an hour. She just nodded and didn't ask anymore questions, thats part of the reason I love kelly so much. Dominik and Rhea did go to the other room we had prepared for them. I was going to pretend nothing ever happened because what happened meant nothing to everybody involved. I made dinner and then went to pack my bag for the show tonight. Rhea tried to talk to me but it didn't work. I was ready to leave before everyone else so I had my driver take me and called another car for Finn and Damian and the one for Dominik and Rhea. When I got to the arena Triple H was waiting for me and once he saw me he smiled and walked over to me. "Hey how is the judgement day treating you. Should I have a conversation with anybody. You ready for you match tonight right?" He was nervous about me moving over but I didn't know he was this nervous. "Everything is fine" lie "no you dont need to talk to anybody" not really a lie "yes I am ready for my match" finally not a lie. I gave him a smile to try and clam him down. "Oh you Aunt came by she walks to make sure your okay. She is in your dressing room already" he gives me a kiss on my forehead before he leaves to talk to someone else. I walk straight to my dressing room not talking to anybody because the person he is going to talk to is Rhea Ripley. Once I am ready for my match and my Aunty left to go to her seat I go out to the main area Damage control was already there talking with Triple H. When he saw me he waved me over "there has been a change of plans... just dont be mad."...