Chapter 21

"Come" Dominik said as he led the way to there locker room.

Nora pov

Once we got to the locker room Dominik locked the door so I could no body could leave. I turned to look at them backing up a little bit trying to put some distance between us. "Can you tell us what happened and what triggered your panic attack" Rhea sat down showing me she wants to listen. I groan I should have seen this coming "No, I'm not talking about it. I will literally talk about anything else." Dominik and Rhea just stare at each other for a minute and then nod. I sat down being tired from my match all I could think about right now is how uncomfortable this outfit is when you sweat. I was so zoned out I didn't see or hear anything Rhea did or said. All I knew is Dominik picked me up and brought me to the bathroom "your gonna shower here while Rhea grabs your bag so you can change. Do you want any help darling?" I thought for a minute before I told him no and said if I really need help I would call for him, he nodded and left me to try and figure out how to go out of what I was wearing. I eventually get the top and bottoms off so I turn on the shower and slip in the warm water, it always feels so good against you muscles. After I was done with shower and yell for Dom to bring me my bag but there is no answer. I yelled again and this time he said okay back. I heard the door open and my bag was set on the counter with a purple towel. I reach for the towel and wrap around my body. It was soft and warm. I dig through my bag and found my clothes but I was miss my panties. Thats what they were doing with my bag I let out an internal groan and decided I was going without panties for now. I start to dry my hair off when I heard a knock on the door I said come it and Rhea walked in. She shut the door with a towel in hand "you dont mind if I run through I need to get the hair gel out?" I said I didn't mind as she stared at me through the mirror she gave me one of her iconic Rhea smirks and walks to the other side of the room to set her dry clothes and strip off her dirty ones. I watch her through the mirror but once she saw me looking and my bright red face, I thought it might be smart to leave the room at that point but she spoke before I could. "Your panties, they are very inappropriate for a little girl like you so mami had to take them, sorry darling" she left me standing there shocked, bright red, and all the heat in my body shifting down ward.

Im back! I will hopefully post again tomorrow. Ignore bad spelling and grammar.