Chapter 11- smut kinda!

Rhea pov

When I woke up again I was alone in bed but I did hear the show on. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Luckily he left the door unlocked so I went in. Dominik heard the door make a noise ¨Someone want to come and join me?¨ ¨If I am allowed to¨ Once I had said that you could hear him chuckle. ¨, Of course, mi amor come shower with papi¨ Dominik said in a teasing tone. ¨Mmm you're not papi darling I am¨ I got in the shower to join Dominik. Dominik had already turned on the other shower head and it was nice and warm. I pulled Dominik into a hug and started to kiss his chest. I knew right where his weak spot was and I was dangerously close to it. I tugged at my hair which got me to let out a small moan. We knew each other so well it was perfect. There were times when it wasn't though. Since we are both mostly Dominant in bed we struggle to submit to each other. We need someone who is mostly submissive. I kissed right on Dominiks weak spot, and once I did he let out a deep groan. I sucked on it for a minute to leave a hickey. Once I was done I smiled at him and he grabbed me pushing me to the wall. I didn't expect him to do this so I let out a gasp and he had a smirk on his face about my reaction. His lips latched on to my neck leaving hickeys down to my breast. He took one in his mouth sucking on it so I gave up on trying to suppress my moans. He seemed to like that I gave up. Once he knew I fully gave up on being dominant he got on his knees and started to kiss my thighs. I gripped his hair and tugged on it a bit which got a groan out of him. When his tongue entered me my knees almost gave out. We haven't had sex in so long. My body as well as his was sensitive. It didn't take me long before I came all over his face. Dominik licked me clean before he got up off his knees. He kissed me once he did so and I could taste myself on him. He was gentle and helped me clean up. Once we were done cleaning we got ready to go to the airport. I didn't feel like hiding the hickeys so I didn't. I also knew I was sitting next to Nora on this flight and It would be an interesting plane ride. I just hope Nora isn't too mad at me.

Its very short sorry. The next chapter will be longer I promise! Have a good day or night!
Words 480