Chapter 19

When he saw me he waved me over "there has been a change of plans... just dont be mad."...

Nora pov

I absolutely hate when he says that. "What is it Uncle H" I was nervous for what he was gonna say but what confused me more is Rhea bloody Ripley walked up to us, fully ring ready. "Rhea is gonna come out and grab you. Also it's official you will be joining the judgment day..." you could tell by the tone of his voice he hadn't told me everything. "And?" I push for all of the information so I knew how quickly I should disappear from the world and never come back. Maybe I could go to South Korea and start a knew life. "Dont be mad- you would kind be like Rhea's and Dominiks pet, third partner" he backed up after he said the words and Dominik and Rhea just looked at me. "When are we going on" I asked the next logical question and my dearest Uncle who apparently has a death wish just nervously laughed. "In 5 minutes now" he took another step back from me and nervously laughed again. "...what" I gave him the death stare I got from my mother, his sister, which made a look of panic cross his face. "Ive got to go" he mutters quickly. Dominik laughs at this and I slowly turn my head and give him the same stare. Rhea mutters in my ear "be good baby girl, mami would hate to punish you." I broke eye contact with Dominik which allowed him to move closer to me. "Let me help you with you boots" his voice was gentle and kind very different- no stop thinking about that it never happened. "Please" he plead with me, I now noticed his eyes were this deep chocolate color that you could lost in for days. Eventually I nodded to him and a happy little smile broke across his face. Rhea watched us from the front of the gorilla with a soft smile on her face. Seeing them both happy made me happy. Once Dom with done with my boots to say thank you I kissed him on the jaw. He hummed in response after I looked to Rhea for approval and she nodded. I was handed a mic by some of the crew ready to go shut damage control down. I was ready to kick Bayley and Iyo ass...

I definitely wasn't ready for Rhea and Dominik to come out... my anxiety was threw the roof.