Chapter 9

Rhea pov
She looked down at the papers and brought the mic up to her mouth ¨Don't know should I?¨   
     All of our faces dropped and the crowd screamed. She laughed and signed the papers then handed them back to us. ¨Welcome to judgment day¨ Damian said into the microphone. Dominik wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders and Finn clapped his hands. Dominik grabbed me and raised my hands up in the air again. The L.W.O. left in a huff, and we all laughed at them. Once we were done celebrating victory in the Ring we made our way backstage. I wrapped my arms around Dominik because I was tired at this point and just wanted to go home. I knew we only had one more stop on this trip and then we would be back in Orlando. We would be home, then it hit me. Nora doesn't have a home, she doesn't have anywhere to do at the end of the day. I should talk to Dominik about that later. We had two extra rooms in our home and Finn and Damian were our neighbors. Damian lived to the right of our house while Finn lived to the left of our home. We all went to our respective dressing rooms. Nora and I share a dressing room because we are the only two females on judgment day. All the boys had to share a room and god the stuff that we hear about when they come out. One time they came out yelling about who had the bigger dick. I can't help but laugh at that remembering Dominik yelling at me to vouch for him about how big his dick was. That's how people found out we were together. What is funnier is Triple H was right behind him and had a very strong conversation with him. Dominik pretty much came out crying and went into my arms. It was hilarious. I still laugh at it and gently make fun of him for it. He made me hold him all night and didn't want to let go. ¨What you were thinking about¨ Nora's voice broke me from my thoughts. When I look over at her I see she is shirtless. The minute I see this I look away and to say my face was bright red was an understatement. I can hear her laugh at me ¨You know you can look at me right?¨ ¨Your shirtless¨I sound pathetic. ¨And, you don't like it¨ You can tell by her voice she is trying to egg me on. ¨No, not that I just didn't expect it.¨ I knew I still sounded pathetic. She giggled again at me. When I picked my head slightly and she was closer to me. Her hand meets my face ¨Are you comfortable with this?¨ Her voice was so quiet and gentle. I didn't think my body just took control. I bent my head down and kissed her. She kissed me back, my brain was screaming Dominik's name but I just kept kissing her. When we finally broke apart we got changed and took our makeup off silently. She left before me and I wasn't sure what to do. I mean I had a boyfriend who I love very much. The only thing I knew I had to do right now was tell him. No matter how mad he was gonna be at me I have to tell him.

(Texting)
Dominik
Rhea

Babe can you come here we need to talk now.

Yeah, ofc is something wrong mi amor.

Just come here, please.

On my way mi amor!

I wasn't sure how I was going to tell him. I mean do you just blurt something like that out or do you slowly tell them? I love Dominik so much I dont want anything to change. My brain is so scattered I didn't hear him come in. I felt his arms wrap around me and one of his hands reaches us and wipes tears I didn't know I shed. Once he did that I just started crying and I could not stop crying. He look so confused but just held me. The whole time I just kept saying I was sorry and I don't know why I did it. I couldn't stop crying, I love him so much and I kissed someone else. How do you tell your boyfriend that you kissed someone else? When I finally stopped crying enough to get words out I blurted it out. ¨I kissed Nora, fuck Dominik Im so sorry. I know that doesn't make up for what I did but I am. I don't know why I kissed her. I love you so much I don't want to lose you.¨ After I said all that I cried some more. Dominik didn't say anything which didn't make me feel better. He just held me and let me cry. ¨Hey you guys good¨ Damian said after knocking on the door. ¨Yeah you guys can go without us, well catch up soon.¨ Dominik yelled to him through the door. When he looked back at me he finally said something and what he said shocked me. ¨I love you too mi amor. I am not mad you kissed her but I want to know why you did kiss her.¨ Dominik said calmly pulling me into him. ¨Dominik I think I like her. Though I also like you.¨ I snuggled into his chest letting myself somewhat relax. ¨I feel the same way mi amor¨ Him saying that made my heart skip a beat. We both sat there for a minute before he said something else. ¨You want to go get drinks mi amor?¨ I nodded and he helped me up. Before we left I washed my face again. He gave me lots of kisses while we were in the locker room. When we got to the bar Nora was there and Damian was holding her and when she saw us she just started crying again.

Words 1010
Have a great day or night!