Chapter 10

Rhea pov
    When we got to the bar Nora was there and Damian was holding her and when she saw us she just started crying again.

    Dominik and I knew why she was crying right away and I felt bad because I knew it was my fault. Finn look confused but he at least said something ¨You kissed her.¨ The bartender came over to check on us and ask Nora if she wanted her normal drink of choice and she nodded. He got the rest of the orders and left. ¨Yeah I did¨ Iwasn'tt gonna try a deine there would be no point in that. ¨Why¨Damian's voice was a dead giveaway that I better have a good answer or he was gonna kill me. Damian was protective over Nora because she was the youngest and in his eyes a baby. ¨I think I should talk to her first before everyone hears it¨ I didn't know how to say I love her in front of everyone. Dominik and I were never overly affectionate with people. He nodded which meant he accepted my answer then he talked to Nora about what she wanted to do I am guessing. Nora said she was fine here and didn't want to leave. The bartender came back with our drinks and she downed it right away. For such a small body she can drink hard. You would never guess it though, you would look at her and say she probably can't drink much. Damian told her to slow down and not to get drunk but her words were ¨We have no work tomorrow.¨ Damian nodded but you could tell he didn't like the idea of her drunk. The bartender asked if we wanted food and we all said yes. Everyone knew drinking and not eating didn't go well together. We all ordered food and waited for it to come out. Dominik and Finn got burgers, I got chicken, Damian got some noodle thing and Nora got a wrap. You could tell when Nora's wrap came out smelling amazing everyone was jealous. Damian kept Nora by his side all night not wanting her to walk too far from him. Finn still looked confused but he didn't bring anything up because he was smart enough to know when not to push. I just hope she wasn't too mad at me. When we got back to the hotel she was kinda wasted but it was not horrible. I did decide that I would talk to her in the morning about it though to let her make a sound decision. When I woke up Dominik was already up and his arms were wrapped around me while he played with my hair. ¨You really not mad at me¨ It was the only thing on my mind right now. ¨How can I be mad at you when I feel the same way mi amor?¨ Dominik's voice was gentle and I just hummed in response. We didn't have to go anywhere today as we all were flying. I drifted back to sleep in my boyfriend's arms but it felt like I was missing something that would have to wait till I woke up again.

Hey sorry this is shorter but I might be able to upload another chapter later. Have a good day or night!
Words 555