Chapter 22

Nora pov

I slowly left the room and looked around, after checking for Dom and seeing he isn't here I started to try and find my panties. I checked everywhere but Rheas bag and Dominik's bag. I know deep down I shouldn't go through them but I really want to find my panties. I go through just the side pockets of Rhea's bag and found them. I quickly strip off my sweat pants and slip my lacy thong on. I did all of this before Rhea came out for the shower. She had pants and a sports bra on. I kept my eyes glued to my phone and playing the game but it was hard because her body is so amazing. Dom came out next in just a towel. It was just loosely thrown around his waist.  He saw my eyes quickly look up to him and then down again. "Nora baby you can look at me you don't have to be shy darling" I feel Rhea's look back at me and you can hear them both chuckle when I finally look up. "Can I go now we all took different cars here" I start to stand up when I am quickly push against a wall. Rhea had captured my lips in a kiss, I wasn't sure of what to do but kiss back. Dom came over still in his towel and kissed my neck and pulled away and giggled. I could feel Dom leave a hickey on my neck and for some reason I didn't stop him. I knew if anybody saw it that would be bad but I didn't care enough in the moment to stop him. When he finally decides he was satisfied with his work he walks to put his clothes on. I say back down with a  bright red face. I never knew what to do in situations like this. I was always so nervous and god if my uncle knew he would kill both of them on the spot. Uncle H never liked me dating, he lost his mind when I brought my first boyfriend home. He gave the boy a glare from the other side of the table so deep that I thought my boyfriend was gonna pass out. Dominik snapped me out of my thoughts when he kissed me head. "Where is our pretty girls mind at" he stared down at me as I giggled. "Oh just the many ways my uncle would try and kill you. You do know if he ever found out about this he would send you so far into the ground no body would find you" I giggled again but quickly stop as the air in the room turned cold...