Chapter 13

Rhea pov
Much later that night-Nora and I were still snuggled together-Kelly opened the door and Dominik walked through. He looks very uneasy.

"What's wrong," I ask him to move so he can lay by me too. "I got lost and couldn't find anybody," you can hear the uncertainty in his voice. "It's okay I'm here now with you-safe in a big bed," I gently rub his back, getting him to calm down. Sleep takes over him quickly-I am there in the bed with the two people I care for most there-his breathing gets deeper.

The sun is blazing when Dominik shakes me awake. Nora was gone and we hadn't a clue where to look for her first. We both get up to find our bags in the room with a note hooked to them

At the gym. Don't get lost again, Dominik. 

She was safe and that was all we knew. Dominik said we should try and find the gym and my words were "Hell no I am not getting lost in the house again. Plus I want a shower." Dominik nodded and looked around the room he was in.

I picked up the bags and started to get my shower things out, and a new outfit. I wanted to look somewhat presentable in the mansion. When I look back up Dominik is gone and a door is open.

He was standing in the room he took me through last night. The walls were dark red and black. The bed was huge and had a blood-red-looking comforter on it. Dominik was touching a thrown-looking chair that was back as well. "I didn't think she would be into all of this," his voice was much darker. Almost as dark as the room. "To be honest neither did I, but she is and I am kinda loving the fact that she has a dirty side." I walked up to him and pushed him down into the chair. He looked nice in the chair-powerful... too powerful- I walked away after that. Left him there with his thoughts.

I grabbed my stuff and got in the shower. When I got out I grabbed a fluffy towel. This towel has to be what the queen of England uses. ((We are gonna pretend that Elizabeth the second is still alive)) I dried my body and then my hair. Now deciding that I won't be going to the gym till tonight, I fully did my hair. When I walked out Dominik was there.

"Hi darling" his voice kept the same Dark and dangerous tone. Nora had walked in and stopped dead in her tracks. Dominik and I look over to her and she sees what Dominik is holding and looks like she is gonna die on the spot. "How did you two get in that room," were the only words she dared to utter.

I should have another chapter up tomorrow and I plan to write over the weekend!
Have a good day or night!😊
Words 510