Chapter 16

Nora pov
Last night was great but my legs this morning are killing me. I still got out of bed and got ready for the day. Deep down I knew it was just a one night kinda thing. I wish I would have fought harder against it last night but one night cant harm anything. Damian was in the kitchen when I walked in. "Hey, how are you?" His voice was quiet, much unlike how he usually sounds. "I'm good you" I grabbed a cup of coffee and some tylenol. "Good, my throat hurts though. I might run to the store for stuff for it later" he downed the rest of his coffee. "I'll come with you I need to pick up something as well" I stayed vague to not give him any clue of what they did to me last night. "What are you grabbing from the store cause if you want I can just go" Fuck why did he have to be so nice sometimes. "Dont worry about it. I want to get out of the house anyway" He gave me an odd look, because we both knew in the little bit he has known me this is nothing like me but he accepts the answer and goes back to his phone. I let out a breath I didnt know I had been holding. My heart was going so fast at this point because I had no clue if a condom was used last night or not. I walk back up the stairs to get ready and when I walk in Rhea and Dominik are fully awake in the bed.

Sorry I have been gone for so long. Life got crazy for a bit. I should be back though! I hope everyone is doing good! Also thank you for 9k reads.
Words 305