Kisssss so good 💏

Patty : Rain tell me one thing... do you think Payu is serious with you... Patty asked Rain

Rain : I don't know Patty but when he is next to me am starting to feel good... he makes me feel at ease...
But you know rite nothing is going to happen as am not ready to get in any kind of relationship....

Patty : But Rain you said you feel good around him...

Rain : Yeah Patty but I feel everything will vanish some or the other time and I don't think true love really exists...

Patty : Rain don't make a decision listening to your mind... give your heart a bit time and understand what is Heart is longing for....

Class starts...

Rain was no where ready to listen the lectures.
His heart is wandering somewhere.. the thoughts from how Payu took care of him is capturing his mind...
The scenes of Payu cupping his face and telling I like you was not leaving his head...

Rain felt like seeing Payu... his heart started longing to see him...

After the classes were done Rain waited in the parking for long time where Payu usually meets Rain

Rain waits for long time but could not see Payu . He feels sad and he leaves...

On the other hand Payu had important match next day and his coach made them practise non stop without even giving time for Payu to look at his phone...

Rain kept on looking at his mobile non stop hoping Payu will text him...

Finally Payu reached home feeling so tired....

Soon as Payu freshens up he texts Rain...

Payu : Are you sleeping my baby???

As soon as Rain sees the text he feels so happy and replies back

Rain : No !!!

Payu : Are you angry with me that I did not meet you in Uni and did not text you till now...

Rain : No why would I be angry 😏

Payu : can I call you... want to listen to your voice so badly please 🥹🥹🥹

Rain heart beats like crazy

Rain : ok

Ring... ring....

Payu : Rainnnnn  tomorrow I have very important match so our couch kept us practising till now...
Rain : Oh then all the best for tomorrow Rain replies

Payu : Rain will you come watch me tomorrow please if you come I will definitely win...

Rain : hmmmmm okay fine

Payu : Rain can I ask you something??

Rain : what ???

Payu : If I win tomorrow will you allow me to kiss you..

Rain : Are you out of your mind crazy idiot

Payu : Just for once please 🙏

Rain : No no no

Payu : okay fine atleast can u kiss me just like a peck on my lips please please please 🥹🥹🥹

Rain : I will think about it.
Okay am sleepy bye I need to sleep and disconnects the call.

Rain was feeling blank in his mind after Payu asked for a kiss.
Rain was in the state where his mind did not want it but his heart for longing for it...

Next day at the basketball court

As said Rain comes there along with Patty to watch Payu

Payu was so happy and runs to rain and tells thanks for coming baby...
U know I will definitely win this match and winks 😉😉😉 at him.

Patty was shock he asks Rain why Payu is calling him Baby and why did he wink. Rain doesn't say anything and hurries Patty to go search place to sit.

Finally match gets over the without any guess Payu team wins.

Rain started feeling nervous...

Payu straight away runs to Rain...
By now half of the Uni people was having doubts something is between Payu and Rain...

Payu : I won
Rain : congratulations

Payu : That's all I asked something elssss...

Rain shuts Payu mouth and tells Patty that he will be back and drags Payu out of the court and brings him behind to locker room where no one was there.

Rain : Are you crazy what were you about to tell.

Payu : But I asked you for a kiss if I win.

Rain suddenly kiss Payu cheeks and says I gave it now it's done!!!

Payu : I asked peck on lips

Rain did not know what to do and what he was doing and he pecks Payu lips.

Rain was about to part his lips when Payu hold his waist tightly and kiss him back.. this kiss was not a peck.. it was intense...
Rain tried pushing him but Payu was strong
Rain was been kissed by his ex but nothing was compared to how Payu was kissing him...

Rain felt butterflies in his tummy.. his heart was about to explode..
his heart beat kept on racing and without knowing the hands which pushed him started to pull Payu towards him...

Rain closed his eyes..
Payu bite rain lower lips and Rain opened his mouth which made Payu to suck rain tongue and kiss him deep. Rain did not knowwhen he started to respond to the kiss.
The kiss was so intense that both did not want this kiss to end.

Soon all the basketball players come towards locker room for changing..
Rain listens to people coming and suddenly pushes Payu and says I need to go..

But...

I need to go Patty is waiting bye and Rains runs back.

Payu was so happy that he was feeling he was on top of this world..

Rain ran so far not knowing where and stops taking deep breaths.. flashes of kiss came in front of his eyes and he blushed like red tomoto....

End of chapter!!!

Next chapter: will see how rain starts to have feelings for Payu
Will he listen to his mind or heart ???