Tears don't count !!!

Payu could not sleep even a minute whole nite...

He stops calling Rain but starts sending Rain so many messages...

Baby am sorry.. I love you

Baby please talk to me...

Baby please reply me..

I want to listen your voice...

I was wrong please talk to me...

Payu was sending messages continuously...

Rain on the other hand reads all the messages from Payu... he was crying mess...

His heart is aching...

His pillows are fully wet...

He sees the wallpaper in his mobile and hugs his mobile and cries like a baby....

In the morning...

Payu freshen up... he put a bandage to his wrist.. and does think of anything and reaches Patty dorm...

Ding... ding...

Patty opens the door and says that Rain woke me up early in the morning and said he will be going to his dorm as he needs some time alone!!!

Payu says thanks to Patty and runs back to his car and rushes to Rain dorm...

Rain goes to his dorm... he was completely blank...

After Payu and Rain started relationship this was the first time they din talk to each other for so long....

Payu approaches the door and starts ringing the door bell 🛎️

No response from inside...

Payu then says Rain... I know your inside.. please open the door.. listen to me... I want to speak to you.. I want to see your face.. baby open the door.. I will die without seeing your face!!!

Rain on the other side of the door starts crying again... as much as he was hurt... he also wanted to see Payu.. he heart was aching without seeing him or touching him!!!

But no Rain was so hurt... he did not open the door!!!

Payu begs for Rain to open the door for so long and gets no response.. his head was messed up he sits near the door crossing his leg and putting his head down on his knees...

Rain was shocked suddenly he was not able to here anything from other side...

Rain could not bear anymore and opened the door...

Payu suddenly gets up and hugs Rain so tightly... Rain pushes him and go inside the home...

Payu then goes behind him and closes the door..
He hugs Rain from behind and starts sobbing 😭
Baby am sorry I was too harsh on you..
I did not listen what you wanted to explain...!!

Rain does not say anything and stand still..

Payu then turns Rain to his side and kneels down in front of Rain holding his hands...

Rain still din look at Payu...

Baby please look at me am sorry 😞

Rain pushes Payu hand when suddenly Payu says ahhhh...!!!! and holds his wounded hand from other hand...

Rain was shocked...

Till now he had not noticed the wound in Payu hand...

Rain panics and sits next to Payu...

What... what happened to your hand??? 😨😨

Pays replies nothing it's just a small wound and again holds Rain hands and asks sorry...

Now Rain eyes again fills up...

Payu!!!! Tel me what happened to your hands ???

Payu then replies when I realised that I hurt you I could not control my anger on myself so I hit myself to the wall...

Rain was speechless

Rain : Are you out of your mind... are you crazy
Why did you do that??? 😢😢😢

Payu : I know I hurt my baby and made him cry so it was the punishment!!!

Payu then cups Rain face

Baby will you forgive me please I will never hurt you again... I will sit and listen to you first before reacting..

Rain then slowly holds Payu hands which was holding his face and says..

I said Rocky that I found my love.. and I love my boyfriend so much... I can't live without him...
So he was happy for me and hugged me....

I said my boyfriend is so sexy and handsome so he laughed and pinched my cheeks..!!!

Payu again asks sorry to Rain with full of tears in his eyes..

Baby am sorry will you forgive me..
Are you still angry on me ???

Rain was silent for sometime and Payu asks Baby please answer me...

How can I continue being angry with you ass hole... am so in love with you...

It's your fault making me love you so much!!!

I love you...

Payu kisses Rain eyes and forehead and says I promise I will never hurt you again...

And they kisses each other with full of emotions and happiness...

After sometime both calms down and Rain brings the first aid kit and opens Payu's wound...
Rain starts crying again
Why did you hurt yourself like this...

He takes Payu hand and kisses it...

Please don't hurt yourself like this ever again...

If you hurt yourself it's like hurting me..

And he bandaged Payu hand and later Payu takes Rain back to home....

Promising each other to never be apart like this!!! Ever again....

End of chapter!!!

Announcement: I have few more chapters in this book...
So once it's over I am planning to write one more book about Payu Rain with different story line...
Please comment down if you like one more story about Payu Rain from me !!!

I will be announcing the story line in couple of days...!!!!