Am yours... your mine 🔞🙈

As usual the day at Uni was over and Payu Rain came to parking... it was Friday and next was weekend...

Payu already knew he will miss Rain badly if Rain does meet him in weekend's so Payu asked Rain..

Payu : Rain will come with me today to my home and stay this weekend with me..

Rain : Ohh why ???

Payu : Babyyy it's weekend and I cannot stay away from you... please come stay with me and I will feed you take care of you and cuddle u so much..

Rain : Hmmm but...

Payu started doing puppy eyes

Rain : hmm okay

Because any how Rain also knew that he cannot stay away from Payu so he agreed to go with him..

When they started from Uni it was quite cloudy ☁️ but on the middle of the way it started drizzling 🌧️

So till both reach Payu home they became little wet...

Payu took Rain to his room and gave him some of his clothes and told made Rain to sit on his lap and started wiping Rain's hair..

                                  🔞
As Payu was wiping Rain's hair the nape of Rain was displayed so sexually and Payu could not hold anymore and kissed Rain nape...

Rain got goosebumps when Payu suddenly did that...

Rain turns to Payu and gives a romantic look as his hairs were bit wet and the wet hairs falling on his forehead and eyes was so sexy view for Payu...

Payu eyes was so dazed and pulled Rain neck closer and started giving soft kisses on Rain neck...

Rain had never had any intimacy with anyone till now all the things Payu was doing to him was new...

Payu kissed Rains neck and then bite his earlobe which made Rain to turn on more...

Rain wanted to kiss Payu.. he puts his hands behind Payu's neck and stars at Payu lips...

Payu then see those sexy lips and starts to kiss Rain...
This kiss was so good..
As both were kissing each other they unknowingly lay down on bed where Rain was bottom and Payu was on top of him...

Payu explores Rain each corner of his mouth and Rain was so turned on that he was equally responding to Payu...

Both of their body was squeezing and they were so turned on their dicks were rubbing each other's...

Payu could not back anymore now... he looks at Rain and asks...

Rain my baby can I make you mine today... ??

Rain was so deeply involved that he just nodes his head and pulls Payu closer and starts kissing...

Payu kisses Rain eyes...cheeks... every corner of Rain face then moves down to his neck....
He stated licking his neck which was so tempting to Rain....

Rain starts to moaning...

Then Payu starts licking on one of Rain nipple and squeezes other in his finger... Each part Payu was kissing and licking was turned red with marks...

Payu then starts licking his inner thighs near to Rain's dick....

Now Rain was moaning mess...

Payu removes Rain pants and boxer...

He now starts to kiss Rain dick which was fully erected...
Now Payu slowly start sucking it...

Rain starts to moan