Melting my heart 🫶🏼

Rain could not stop thinking of the kiss
All his thoughts was filled with kiss.. which was so passionate and intense.. Rain wanted it more...
Rain thoughts a divided into 2 now
Mind says no don't think about him and his heart is longing to see Payu to touch him to speak to him to be babied by him...

Ring... ring...

Payu calls Rain...

Payu :  What are you doing baby?? Did u have dinner ???

Rain : Why did you kiss me ??

Payu : Rainnnnn you we're looking so cute and adorable I could not control myself and badly wanted to kiss u...

Are u mad at me 🥹 ???

Rain : Yes I am...

Payu : Baby please I'll do anything and whatever you want please don't be mad at..
😘😘😘

Rain : will see 😏😏😏

Though rain was speaking something Rain heart was saying something... he was so happy listening Payu voice... listening how Payu was flirting with him...

Payu : Sweety can I pick you up tomorrow???

Rain : Rain heart was jumping by happiness
Still he replied why ??
I do have my own car !!!

Payu : I don't want my baby to get tired riding car... I will come pick u up ???

Rain chuckled

Rain : how can I get tired it's just 5 mins for me to reach Uni..

Payu : 5 mins to too long my baby hands will hurt. I will pick my baby..

Rain : okay

Payu : Do u want me to bring car or bike ??

Rain : Anything is fine...

Next day morning at Rain condo...

Usually rain will be so lazy to wake up and get ready but today he was extra energetic and got up soon and gets ready.. his heart was beating like crazy as if he was seeing Payu after a long time.

Payu came near rain condo in his bike 🏍️

Hop on...

As soon as rain sits in the bike Payu pulls rain closer and make rain to hug him...

😳😳😳 what are you doing rain asked

I don't want my baby to fall down so keeping him safe... hug me tight...

Rain could not stop is heart beating like crazy and hugged Payu...

They reached Uni where almost all the people who saw Payu and Rain in one bike were shocked 😳

Payu took rain to cafeteria and brought him his favourite strawberry juice..

Here drink it.. I will drink by myself

But I want to feed my baby...
Shut up everyone are seeing us Rain says...

Payu : Am so happy that everyone are seeing us am happy showing off whom I like..

100 of people are behind me for my attention but I want them to show what kind of person I like...

The one I like is the most cutest and adorable baby... I want them to get jealous...

Rain cheeks started blushing...

Payu then drops Rain till his class and says bye sweetheart I'll see u when I have free time.

Patty saw all these and was shocked

Patty : can u explain what was all these

Rain : nothing

Patty : ohh really but I can see someone blushing like ripe tomatoes...

Rain :  shut up 🤫

It was noon and Rain Patty were hungry so they went to have something..

Payu calls rain

Where are u baby ??

Am near the restaurant next to Uni..

As Rain was about to have his first spoon of rice Payu came there and snatches the spoon from Rain hands and says I will feed my baby.

Patty was 😳😳😳.

Payu : hello Patty hope you don't mind..

Patty : no no not at all

Payu then feed Rain wipes Rain lips and says wow my baby is adorable..

Rain could not stop blushing and Patty was so happy seeing someone giving Rain so much of attention and Rain liking it.

In the evening when rain was about to leave with Patty

Payu comes with his bike

Baby I picked u up in the morning it's my duty to drop you.. hop on

Rain was so happy about all attention Payu was giving him and says bye to Patty and goes along with Payu...

At rain condo..

Rain : bye thanks for the ride
Payu : just bye 😞
Rain : then what you want

Payu shows his cheeks . I want a kiss here

Rain : U should be out of you mind and gone crazy

Payu: yes day by day am getting crazy about you now give me a kiss.

Rain started blushing again and kiss Payu in the cheeks and runs inside his condo.

Payu : omg my heart will explode one day seeing how cute my baby is 😘😘😘

End of chapter hope you all are liking it

Next chapter will be released tomorrow early morning as am heading to work now
Next chapter will see what makes rain falls so hard for Payu...