I love you too my idiot 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

Rain was in his room starting at the painting not even able to take eyes of it...
He wanted to hug Payu so bad.. kiss him and tell him yes I have fallen for you my Idiot...

He was missing Payu so much he wanted to listen Payu's voice so badly...

Payu's home

Payu reached home as soon as he reach home his brother Dean come along with the documents dad sent and Payu checks all the documents which was their family business related and signs it.

Dean asks Payu what happened to you why are you looking so pale.. Payu just says I drenched in rain and feeling bit sick..

After Dean leaves Payu body fully started aching and he started to sneeze 🤧

Payu body also started to feel warm and fever had started...

Payu takes bath and have his dinner and finally reached bed...

Payu calls Rain

Payu : Baby what are you doing ???

Rain was eagerly waiting for this call and picks in one ring !!!

Rain : Just starting at the painting you bought!!!

Payu : Did you like it???

Rain : I loved it 😍

Achoo achoo 🤧

When Rain wanted to say something Payu starts to sneeze and Rain was worried..

Rain : Did you catch cold ?
Payu : Yeah and bit fever also

Rain : Did u take tablets?
Payu : yes I did...

Rain : then take rest now u travelled so long and even got sick..
I will call u in the morning.

Next morning

Payu health became still more worst he couldn't even get up from bed with full of headache

Rain was worried and called Payu as soon as he got up

Rain : Payu how are you feeling now??
Payu : Am not fine baby my head is aching and body is burning...
I think I can't come to college today

Can u please go by yourself or with Patty today!!

Rain : send me your home location!!!
Payu : 😳😳😳 will you come visit me ???

Rain : hmmm yes !!!
Payu : omg I love u so much baby umaaa umaaa umaaa I will send location rite away
and I will be waiting for you umaaaa

As much as Rain missed Payu he also wanted to take care of him and be next to him...

Rain on the way buys some hot soup.. porridge and fever relief stickers etc... and head to Payu home

Rain was literally in shock to see how big Payu home was!!!
Payu never showed off to anyone about his richness...

Payu opened the door and hugged Rain like small baby and said I missed you..
thanks for coming...

Rain makes Payu to sit on sofa and asks did he take the medicine...
Payu says no!!!

Rain signs and ask where is the kitchen to get the bowl and water!!

Rain was in the kitchen when doorbell rings!!!

Payu and Dean had a far cousin come family friend a girl named Lilly
Lilly and Dean studied in the same university
When Dean says he met Payu and he was not fine the other day.. Lilly wanted to see Payu and takes Dean along with her and come to see payu...

Lilly was a very good friend of both Payu and Dean.. they were all around same age and grew up together so Lilly was also like a little sister to Payu and Dean...

Payu opens the door to see Dean and Lilly came to visit him...
Payu felt sad and irritated as precious time which he wanted to spend with Rain was interrupted by them.

Rain come out of kitchen to see a girl talking so closely to Payu and Payu was also comfortably speaking to her....

Lily and Dean together asks at once
Who is this ??? Looking at Rain ...

Payu was about to answer when Rain interrupted and says am his good friend I just came to visit him on the way...

Payu did not understand why rain replied like that...

Lily also had brought some bread and starts to feed Payu forcefully..

Payu was now feeling uncomfortable
He actually wanted Rain to feed him...

Rain was quite and see all these...
He did not even utter a word and kept on seeing Payu...

Rain could not take it anymore and pretends like getting a call and picks up the phone and moves a bit far and pretends like speaking someone and comes back saying

Payu I need to go Patty called me for some urgent matter I will see u later and quickly grabs his bag and leaves...

Payu felt something was off... he can tell seeing by Rain's eyes!!!

Rain reaches his dorm and starts crying like crazy 😭😭😭

His heart was badly hurting!!!

Payu was feeling something was wrong and as soon as Rain leaves Payu tells to Dean and take Lilly back and he is having something important to deal with and soon grabs his car keys and runs..

Payu reaches Rain dorm he started to ring the door bell 🔔

After 5 mins Rain opens the door..

When Payu saw Rain with teary eyes
Payu did not ask anything and pulls Rain so close to him and starts kissing him...

In the middle of the kiss Payu wipes Rain tears and says am sorry I made u cry...

Am sorry that your hurt...

Payu kisses rain back and pulls rain so close that their body was squeezing between each other... Rain opens his mouth and let Payu suck his tongue and explore each corner of his mouth...
Their body started heating up...

Rain was out of breath now and withdraws his lips..
Rain stares at Payu and started beating him on his chest...
Why did u come now idiot go away.. go to that girl who was lovingly feeding you...

Rain baby that girl is just like my sister nothing else!!!

Rain : what am I to you then ???

Payu : your my baby and love my only happiness... my sweetheart my everything...

Rain pecks Payu lips..

Payu : Now tell me whom am I to you??
Rain : just normal friend 🤭🤭🤭

Payu now holds Rain waist tightly and pulls him closer look at my eyes and say it again..

Rain looks at Payu eyes which was so romantic and he could stare those sexy eyes forever...

I LOVE YOU my idiot...

Yes I have fallen for you Payu...

I tried so hard not to fall for you but you made it very hard for me...

How can I not fall for you???

You make me fall for you more and more each minute... I love you.. I love you my Idiot Payu...

Payu could not hold back anymore after Rain confessed and both kisses back... hugging each other caressing each other...

I love you... I love you my baby.. this is the most happiest day of my life I love you 😘

End of chapter!!!

Comment your thoughts about both confessions !!!
Are u having fun reading this book ???