Missing each other like hell !!!

Rain sleeps for so long and wakes up!!!
When he woke up Payu was not next to him..
He was so worried and calls Payu... Payu.. and comes down to see Payu in the kitchen preparing food...

Payu sees Rain and carries him and make him sit on the countertop of the kitchen!!!

Did u sleep well my baby???

Hmm I did.. It was so nice sleeping on my boyfriend chest and feeling his heartbeat.. rain replied...

Payu holds Rain hands and puts that on top of his chest and ask and did u understand what my heart beat was trying to say???

Rain shakes his head as no!!!

Its says this heart only belongs to my baby now
My Rain now...

Payu holds both of Rain hands and says

Rainnnn...

Rain : hmmm

Payu : Sweetheart can you move in with me ???

Rain was confused!!!

Payu continues...

Baby I know am asking this so sudden but I think I can't be apart from you anymore!!!

Am going crazy about you day by day...
Dropping you in ur condo and spending whole nite without you is making me mess...

That too after yesterday nite.. I don't want to be a sec apart from you...

Rain baby please stay with me I will keep you so preciously...

For that Rain replies...

But I don't know to cook.. don't do any housework...

Payu: Baby I din ask anything for that... just be with me... I will take care of you.. 🥹

Rain heart was jumping like crazy now...

Rain was so happy seeing his boyfriend so wipped for him...

And mainly he was so happy coz someone wanted to be with him and wanted to take care of him...

This is what Rain was longing his whole life..
A partner to love him unconditionally.. take care of him even knowing all his flaws..

Rain said yes.. yes I will move in with you...

I don't think even I can be apart from you now !!!

Days passed and Rain was laying on Payu's lap looking at the most handsome man in this entire world his boyfriend!! his only Payu!!!

As Rain was starting at his sexy boyfriend.. his phone started ringing and it was from Rain home... the call was from his dad!!!

Rain excuses and picks the call!!

Rain dad...
Rain you know rite about you cousin wedding which is in this weekend and we should travel to our native village where the wedding takes place!!

Being with Payu, Rain had totally forgotten that his close and very friendly cousin was getting married this weekend and he had to be there at any cost!!!

Rain face falls in sadness as his dad says will be going to attend all the rituals and it will be total of 3 days!!!

Rain says okay I'll be there and disconnect the call!! 

Payu was worried seeing Rain sad face and ask what happened baby ?? Anything serious???

Rain hugs Payu suddenly and says am going to miss u...

Payu panicked and asked what happened again...

Rain: Payu I had forgotten that I had to attend my very close cousin wedding this weekend !!

Payu : What's there in that go attend na...

Rain : it's in my native village!!!
           And I should be going there for 3 full      days!!!

What!!!!

Payu : You mean to say you will be gone for 3 days???

Rain : yes !!!

Payu : But baby its 3 days what should I do without you...

Rain : I know even I don't want to leave you alone here but it's important marriage!!!

Payu : Hmm okay fine
And Payu turns his face in sadness 😞

Rain cups Payu face and says Payu please don't make this face it will be hard for me to go!!
He kisses Payu and hugs him... I will miss you so much !!!

Finally the day arrives and Rain was so sad to even pack his things to go!!!

Finally Payu takes Rain in his car to Rain parents home and drops Rain in front of the gate!!!

Rain kisses Payu and hugs him and says bye to him...

Rain takes 4 steps and can't bear anymore and runs back and hugs Payu so tightly and kisses him so hard...

😭 am going to miss you 😭

Payu then consoles Rain and says it's just 3 days will call and text each other and kisses Rain forehead and make him to go inside the home..
Staying near his car and waving at Rain...

Rain goes to marriage in his parents car along with his parents and his younger brother!!!

At the marriage Rain mood was totally off!!
Rain was surrounded with his cousins.. friends.. and family but his heart was somewhere else... missing his Payu like hell!!!

On the other hand Payu also missed Rain so much...

Payu and Rain had kept a photo frame of their selfi near the bed side table on one side and other side Rain had kept the precious
painting Payu had given him..

Payu picks the photo and hugs the photo frame and kisses Rain in it

To pass his time Payu practices basketball and spends some time with his friends!!!

Nite Rain calls Payu and says he is missing him like hell...

I wanna hug you... kiss you now!!!

Baby am also missing you so so much!!!

Umaaa.... Umaaaa.... Umaaaa.... 😘😘😘

Both talk for hours!!!

End of chapter!!!

Next chapter will see Rain kissing Payu in front of his parents 😳😳😳🙈🙈🙈