Boyfriends 💏

After kissing for so long Payu withdraws the kiss... Rain did not want to end the kiss...
Then Payu says we can't kiss anymore...
Rain looks sad and with a pouty face...

Payu then continues saying... baby I have fever you know that rite... you may also catch my fever and cold.. so please understand.. my darling... please...

Rain then takes Payu to his bedroom and tells Payu to sleep here don't go back to your home.... your so sick...

Payu felt happy and asks Rain so can I stay here today...

Hmm yes I will take care of you...

Infact when I came to your home I really wanted to take care of you... but could not...

Payu says am really sorry my baby...
Now am all yours.. you can take care of me how ever you want...

Whole day Rain takes care of Payu he feeds him.. gives him medicine.. Payu cold was gone but still had some fever at nite... Rain was sleeping next to Payu and constantly checking on Payu temperature...

By the morning Payu was completely alright...

Payu wakes up first to see the most beautiful person sleeping next to him so tired of not sleeping properly while nite taking care of Payu...

Payu kisses Rain forehead then kisses his pouty lips and whispers love you so much near his ears...

Rain feels ticklish and wakes up to see Payu next to him... he immediately hugs Payu and ask.. are you alright now ???

Hmmm baby am completely fine.. you took care of me so well ....

Later at the Uni...

Payu and Rain comes together in bike this time Rain was hugging Payu so loving... after reaching the parking Rain still did not want to let go of Payu...

Payu says baby we reached...

After getting down Payu holds Rain hands while walking Rain did not say anything like before... he was so happy to show off his boyfriend too...

All the people in the Uni were in shock and stunned to see both Payu and Rain together...

Payu and Rain reaches near Rain class...

Payu did not want to let go off Rain...

Rain: Payuuuu... let me go to class leave my hand

Payu : Baby am already missing you...
I don't want to leave you...

Rain : will meet in the break now leave me..

Payu finally leaves Rain hands and suddenly pecks Rain lips and says I love you so much...

Rain pecks back and says I love you too..

People who saw that scene were about to faint now...

All the pics of Payu and Rain holding hands and pecking lips were on top of the news that day...

Patty : Rain what did I just witness
Rain : you witnessed me and my sexy boyfriend kissing me 🙈

Patty : Am really happy for you.. finally you listened to your heart...

Rain was also very happy for this new feelings and missed Payu so much... just for few hrs in the class both missed each other so much... they started to text each other non stop..

Patty told Rain it's just few hrs and why are you acting like love sick...

Rain : Donno Patty am missing him so much...
Just feels like always be with him...

Patty : I know I know... my love stuck boy now concentrate on the class.

The day was over and Payu usually dropped Rain to his dorm.

Later at nite

Both missed each other so much.. they started to video call and spoke for hours...

End of chapter!!!
Next chapter will be most waited🔞
Who all are waiting for 🔞comment down below!!!

Next chapter will be released tomorrow early morning!!!