My boyfriend!!!! (This chapter includes bit of 🔞)

Rain was returning from his cousin marriage along with his parents and younger brother..

Rain had already told Payu to come to pick him up...

So Payu came and was waiting for Rain next to Rain's parents home...

As soon as car was approaching near the gate Rain saw Payu and told the driver to stop the car immediately and jumped out of the car.

Rain ran to Payu and jumped upon him and started kissing Payu's entire face and shouted..
I missed you... I missed you... I missed you so much...

And started kissing Payu like he din kiss him for years!!! Not even caring a about who was around and his parents were still there..

As Payu and Ran were kissing each other like crazy... Suddenly Rain mom shouts

Rain!!! What is this what are you doing ?? And who is this guy ???

Payu suddenly comes to his senses and push Rain a little...

Rain answers his mom in a sassy way
"Can't u understand who he is after you saw me kissing him..!!!"😏😏😏

For that Payu shut Rain mouth with his hands and then bows to both Rain parents and says...

Apologies Uncle and aunty... Am Payu... Rain's boyfriend... I came to pick him up....

Rain parents were in shock...Boyfriend😳😳😳

Rain you never told us about this...

For that Rain murmurs... as if you really care😏...

Payu again shuts Rain and replies am really sorry for rain behaviour aunty...

Sorry that I could not meet you in person till now !!!

Rain parents were so impressed by Payu's matured behaviour...

Rain mom invites Payu to come to inside the home and join for lunch with them...

Payu did not want to go but Rain's parents forced him...

In the dining table...

Rain was sitting next to Payu and on other side of Rain his little brother was sitting...

Rain little brother was so chubby and fat boy.. he liked eating every time so Rain always calls him small elephant just to tease him...
His actual name was Tan.

Tan pokes Rain and says your boyfriend is more handsome then you 😃

Rain pulls Tan nose and says I know that little elephant now shut up and eat !!!

After lunch was over rain parents force both Payu and rain to stay over as they really liked Payu so much.

For that rain disagrees and tells Payu that will go back..

First of all Rain does like to stay in his parents home and second he wanted to reach home and hug and kiss and do everything which ever he could not do for past 3 days.. so rain strictly says no and they both leave... saying good bye to his parents and younger brother..

Rain and Payu reaches home...

🔞

Soon they reach their living room
Rain pushes Payu on coach and climbs upon him...

He removes the buttons of Payu shirt and starts sucking Payu nipples...!!!
Payu was still processing as what was going on...

Rain come closer to Payu ears and says I missed you so bad and I want you now..
I want to eat you now !!!

Rain then slowly starts unzipping Payu jeans and removes his pants along with boxer...

Rain what are you doing??? Payu shouts in shock!!!

Shhhh I want you now and I know what am doing....

Rain starts sucking Payu dick which was slowly bulging up...

Payu could not control anymore and starts to moan
You little devil.. you will kill me...

I love you so much and missed you too !!!

Rain sucks Payu dick so intensely and Payu was complete mess now....

Rain little mouth try to put the entire large dick of Payu and Payu really loved it to the core...

Rain... baby... darling... my sweetheart... ahhhh... ahhh... Payu moans...

Rain increases the tempo and soon Payu cums in Rain mouth and Payu immediately says don't you dare swallow... before Payu can finish what he was saying Rain swallows it!!!

Rain says when you can swallow mine.. why cant I... even I want to taste you🙈🙈🙈

Now Payu pulls rain down and exchanges the position and comes on top of Rain..

He starts to bite Rain neck and gives hicky all over his neck... Rain neck was almost covered by dark hickies given Payu...

Rain starts moaning... to make the situation still more hot Rain says

Phiiii....Payu....fuck me!!! Fuck me hard !!!!

Rain knows when he call Payu as Phi Payu it will turn Payu so on... it makes him go crazy!!!

Payu was so turned on now and starts thrusting Rain!!!

Rain says... Phi Payu faster please I want you so deep inside me... fuck me hard...

Payu was going crazy by Rains words and he thrusted Rain so hard saying I missed you so much my baby...

Both finally takes deep breath and releases together!!!!

End of chapter!!!