The promise ❤️

Payu takes Rain back his home 🏠

The next day after classes were over usually Rain will wait for Payu to finish his practice and come...

Today Payu calls Rain and tells not to wait for him and get dropped by Patty and text him once he reaches home...

Rain feels weird as Payu din not even meet him or came to tell bye and just called and told to go by himself...

Rain then tells Patty to drop him at Payu home...

Rain waits for so long after taking shower and having some light snacks still Payu did not even call him or text him...

Rain now started feeling anxious as first of all Payu did not meet him from lunch break now not picking up the call or responding to the message...

Rain gets furious and thinks to sit in the living room and wait for him...

Time passes and Rain feels more and more angry now...

After so long of waiting finally Payu comes home...

Rain was waiting for so long that he did not know when he dozed off on the sofa...

Payu sit next to Rain.. seeing his baby sleeping so adorable he kissed on Rain cheeks... and whispers near his ear...

I love you my heart beat....!!!!

Rain suddenly wakes up and pushes Payu and folds both of his hands crossed to his chest and asks

Where were you ???

Why did not you pick my call ???

Why did not you reply my messages ???

What so urgent work.. that you did not even meet me from noon ???

Made me to come back home by myself ???

What are you playing hide and seek with me ???

Rain was shooting his questions in anger and suddenly Payu kisses him😘😘😘

Payu : Baby close your eyes...

Rain : For what ??? 😒😒😒

Payu : Close your eyes baby please...

Rain then closes his eyes... Payu then opens his bag with a small jewellery 📦 and tells rain to open his eyes...

Rain saw that and asks what is it...

Payu open the box.. inside was...

Image : Pinterest

Image : Pinterest.

Two beautiful chain with pendants having half heart each...

Payu starts...

Rain baby from morning I was roaming here and there just to order this and make it done by evening...

I made you cry so much for 2 days... am sorry

I want to apologise...

I promise you that it won't happen again...

I promise you that I will always respect your feelings and respect your explanation...

I promise to protect you at any cost.. even with my life...

I promise to be with you till my last breath...

I promise to love you unconditionally...

Baby please will you forgive me for making you cry and hurting your feelings!!!

Will you accept this chain and pendant as my promise to you ???

Rain was overwhelmed he hugs Payu and says yes.. yes I forgave you long back!!!

Payu then takes one neck piece and make rain to wear it... and kisses on Rain forehead..

Never remove this...

He also shows name "Payu" written in small letters inside the pendant...

Payu then tells Rain to make him wear the neck piece with name "Rain" written in it....

Payu then freshens up and tells Rain that he will cook for him and feed him today...

Payu cooks all Rain favourite dishes and feeds Rain.. till his tummy was about to blast...

Payu and Rain were hugging each other and Rain was sleeping on Payu chest...

Rain : Payu!!!

Payu : Hmmm

How did you even manage to steel my heart...

I had locked my heart so deep not to give it to anyone...

I did not want to open my heart to anyone...

Coz I know if I open my heart I will definitely get hurt...

But how did you even manage to make me love you like this...???

Payu : Baby everyone till now just saw one side of you...

They did not even bother to search for you other side...

You have a side where you are so adorable...

Your so cute and beautiful...

When I was getting to know you I felt that your tough to open up your heart but once if you love someone you will love with your whole heart!!!!

And I wanted to be that someone...

Being with you I realised your heart longed for care...for attention...for love....for someone to understand you what you really needed...

And I was ready to give that all unconditionally for you....

I love the both side of you...

Your attitude and sassy side...

And the side where your soft and caring...

I knew if you love someone you will care.. you will open up...

And I wanted it to be only me...
I wanted you to be only mine...

I never believed in love can happen in first sight...

But seeing you for first time my heart started beating like crazy and I knew you were the one for me...

Rain listens all this and kisses Payu chest and says... only you can love me like this...

Only you understood my heart so deep like this...

Godddd how can I not fall for you each sec...

I love you so much and yes you will be safe in my heart forever ❤️❤️❤️

They both kisses each other and dozed off !!!!

End of chapter!!!!

Am thinking to complete this book with 20 chapters!!!!

Next chapter ending I will be sharing the story line for my next book...