First fight and first time being apart😭

Next day in the Uni Payu had to practice a lot in basketball court as they had some important matches going on !!!

Rain finishes his class and goes to court to see his sexy boyfriend play basketball 🏀

Rain was sitting at the bleachers admiring his boyfriend... along with Patty...

There was some group of boys and girls who started staring at Rain and annoys Rain by saying... I don't know what Payu saw in him...
How can someone like him for the attitude he has... God !!! He must have done something to Payu... or else who would like this guy with head to toe of attitude....

Patty gets angry and wanted to shout at them but Rain stops him and comes forward to that group and starts....

Do you know what Payu loves in me.. he loves my attitude... he fell for my attitude....
And do you know how much boy boyfriend adores me...
Omg let me show you and he pulls his collar and shows all the hickey given by Payu the other day...

Actually this is very less... the love bites my sexy boyfriend gave is all over my body but I can't show you all.. as my boyfriend is very possessive of me... so can u all shut and do your works 😏😏😏

All the boys and girls in the group gets angry and leaves the place soon Payu comes to Rain and he hugs Rain and says my sweety I missed you... thanks for coming here to see me....

Payu then continues saying baby I still have one more hour of practice so will you please go have some snacks and wait for me in the cafe next to Uni...

Rains says okay and on the way to cafe Patty gets a call and he says he as some urgent work and leave Rain in cafe and leaves...

Rain got bored and was drinking his coffee and suddenly bumps into Rocky his ex.. in the cafe...

Rocky and Rain starts talking normally and now Rain shows his wallpaper in which he had a pic of him and Payu... to Rocky

Image : Pinterest

Image : Pinterest

Rocky was so shocked he asks
Is he your boyfriend ???

Rain replies... yes finally I found my love 😍

Rocky felt so happy for Rain and he stands up and hugs rain tightly and pinches rain cheeks and tells congratulations rain am so happy for you...

You finally found your love...

Rain says yes!!! Thank u so much and you know my boyfriend is so sexyyy and handsome....

Payu finishes his practice and goes near to cafe entrance when suddenly he saw Rain ex hugging him and pinching his cheeks...

Payu temper gets lost seeing the scene in front of him...

He did not hear the conversation as he was far from Rain and Rocky...

Payu approaches Rain and Rain was about to introduce Rocky... Payu drags him out of cafe holding his hand so tightly....

Rain was screaming...

Ahhh Payu leave my hand... your hurting me....

Payu doesn't listens and takes him to place where no one was there and pushes him to the wall...

Payu eyes was fully red now...

Why the hell did he hug you... and you hugged him back...

Why that fucker pinched you cheeks and you were so happy that you allowed him to do that...

Rain was about to explain

When Payu again shouts

If you like him so much go... go back to him...

Why choose me???

Now Rain eyes starts to fill up...

Payu... can you atleast listen to me.???
Payu your hurting my feelings...

Payu was so angry that he was not ready to listen to Rain... and he turns his face away from Rain...

Rain was so hurt... he says fine that's all you understood me... that's all you loved me...
This is why I did not want any relationship...

Think whatever you want and runs away crying like mess!!!

After some time Payu reaches home... he was bit calm now... he knew Rain will not go anywhere and might be at home...

So Payu goes to bedroom calls Rain.. Rain.. let's talk am sorry I was so angry that time...

No answer!!!

Payu sees their photo frame next to bed side table and realisation hits him...

He was so rude to rain... he din even give chance to Rain to let him explain...

Payu immediately takes his phone and starts calling Rain... but no answer...

Payu runs down and picks his bike key and goes to Rain dorm... he rings the door bell but no answer... he goes down to reception and asks did they see Rain coming here.. but the person in reception says no..

I din see Rain coming here

Payu now gets panicked....

On the other side Rain calls Patty and starts crying... Patty says what happened come to my dorm let's speak... so Rain goes to Patty dorm...

Patty listens everything and says Rain that might be he was angry seeing your ex hugging you... that fine everything will be alright!!!

Rain replies nothing will be alright he don't love me... hic.......hic........Everyone are same hic.......hic...... hurting me at the last...

Payu was getting tense now he calls Rain 100 times... texts him but no response...

Patty knew that Payu would be tensed so he made Rain to sleep in the room and came to living room and calls Payu.

Patty : Phi Payu.. Rain is in my dorm...

Payu : Please Patty can I come there.. I was so wrong I want to speak to my baby....

Patty : not now Phi Payu as he was fully crying and just now slept...
I will send u location please come by tomorrow morning!!!

Payu felt so hurt that he made his precious baby cry... he reached home and not seeing Rain anywhere makes him still more worse...

Payu hits his hands to the wall!!! Saying am sorry... am sorry my baby !!!

Payu right hand wrist starts bleeding!! 
He does even care about that now....

End of chapter!!!

Will see how Payu consoles Rain and will rain accepts Payu's apologies after hurting so much!!!