Vamp~Chapter 1

Camila Cabello is a totally normal girl. She grew up with a perfectly normal family. Both parents together with a sister named Sofi.
Her grades were average too, B+'s and A-'s marking her export cards every quarter. She was in an average friend group too; made up of her best friends of 8 years, Dinah, Normani and Ally. Everything in her life was just pretty much... normal

The brown eyed girl strode into school, her backpack slung over her shoulder as she searched out for her friends. Dinah and Ally usually rode together since they were neighbors and all. Normanis dad drives her to school ever day, so Camila was usually the last of the 4 girls to get to school.

"Aye Mila! we're over here chicka!" a familiar voice rang from behind the water fountain. Camila turned her head around to see Dinah waving her hand in the air, motioning her to come over.

Camila smiled a toothy grin and walked over to where the 3 girls stood. Talking about boys and and what not.
"Hey guys." Camila waved.

"Hey loser" Dinah teased, ruffling up Camilas hair.

Camila groaned and raised her hand up to fix her now messed up locks.
"Dinah Jane, touch my hair one more time and I will have to kill ya. Watch your back kid." the brunette threatened playfully.

Normani and Ally chuckled at Camila and Dinahs banter. Normani then reached over and helped Camila smooth out her ruffled hair.

"You missed a piece." Normani informed, bringing the loose piece of hair over to where it should be.

"Thanks Mani, you're my hero." Camila giggled sarcastically, batting her long eyelashes for emphasis.
Normani just rolled her eyes and slapped Camilas arm, earning a wince from the doe eyed girl.

The 4 girls always had this kind of banter. Whether is was Dinah teasing Ally about her height or Ally and Camila ragging on Dinah and Normani for their Beyoncé obsession. They just always teased each other whenever they got the chance. That reason was the main reason that Camila loves whom it is she gets to call her best friends. Just being able to have fun with each other with out getting butt hurt about it was something special.

The first morning bell rang, indicating students that they had 10 more minuets left to hustle their asses to class. Dinah, Ally and Normani all groaned in unison once the bell stopped ringing. Camila shot an eyebrow up in confusion as to why they did so.
Dinah ran a few fingers through her lightly curled hair and sighed longingly.

"You guys ready for Mr.Kyles chemistry test. Because I sure as hell am not. I didn't study a wink last night." the taller girl laughed.

Normanis eyes grew wide and she placed her palm on her forehead, groaning loudly.
"FUCK! That test is today??" The dark skinned girl said with fear etched in her tone. Both Dinah and Ally shook their heads in unison and Normani hit her head lightly on the wall she was leaning up against.

Camila laughed quietly at Normanis reaction but was secretly thankful that she didn't have chemistry 1st hour like the 3 other girls did. Camila stayed up all night to study for Mr.Kyles test. She knew that her grade was slipping due to her laziness when it came to homework so this test could make or break her grade.

The shorter girl of the group, Ally, placed a reassuring hand and gave the stressed girl a small smile.

"If it makes you feel any better Mani, I only got to study for an hour yesterday. Troy came over so I kinda got... distracted." Ally blushed at the thought of her boyfriend Troys surprise visit to her house last night.

Normani just groaned again and brushed off Allys hand.

"EW. Ally. I do NOT want to hear about  you and Troys heated make out session. I just ate breakfast and I kinda wanna keep it." Normans gagged.

Allys mouth flew open and her eyes grew wide at Normanis remark. She slapped the taller girls arm. Hard. Normani yelped out in pain and slapped Ally back in the arm causing the other girl to wince in pain as well.

"Actually, Troy and I didn't have a makeou-okay maybe we did but not the whole time! He helped me study a little too." The shorter girl explained, her cheeks fading into a light shade of crimson from embarrassment.

"Ya, he helped you study the inside of his mouth pretty well huh?" Dinah giggled teasingly.

Ally shot Dinah a death glare and Dinah slowly backed away from the shorter girl, holding her hands out infront of her in defense. Ally might be a tiny person but she could really do some damage if provoked.
"Oh shut up Dinah!" Ally shot at the taller girl. The crimson tint on her cheeks grew into a deeper red and Ally rolled her eyes at the Polynesian girl.

A throat cleared and Normani placed a hand infront of both Dinah and Ally.

"Whoa whoa whoa let's take it easy now yall, we got a test in 5 minuets. Let's not have any head traumas here!" Normani chuckled.

Camila chuckled lightly at the 3 girls. The brunette was normally the one to cease all arguments when they started to get loud and obnoxious, so it was unusual for the dark skinned girl to intervene.

"Fine I'll stop" Dinah sighed in defeat. She was really having a good time poking fun at the shorter girl.

Pulling out her phone to check the time, Camila realized it was now 8:28. Only 2 minuets left to get her stuff or she'd be late. Her class was on the far end of the buliding so she'd have to sprint there if she didn't want a tardy.

"Guys I gotta go, like now." Camila laughed lightly as she started to take steps backwards towards her locker bay. "Oh and good luck on your test, see ya at lunch!" the doe eyed girl smiled widely, waving goodbye to the 3 other girls in which they returned the gesture.

Dinah, Ally and Normani then turned around and made there way up the main stair well. Camila could still faintly hear Dinah making fun of Ally and Normani groaning in frustration.

Camila turned on her heals and started hustling towards her locker bay, power walking when she passed by teachers just to continue her running once again when she passed them. As she rounded the corner sharply she felt something or someone collide into her hard.
Books and papers flew everywhere. Camila was about to curse at whoever did this, but the figure looked up, showing the most alluring green eyes the brunette had ever seen.

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FANFICTION AHHHHH!!!! Bare with me if its sucky right now... I'm just trying to get used to writing on here and whatnot! HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND DIDNT WANT TO BURN YOUR PHONES BC ITS BAD :) THANKS FO READINGGGG
okay byeeeeeeee :)))
-fifthanarchy