Vamp~Chapter 13

"C'mon try some Lauren,"

"Nope, not a chance."

"Fine. But it's your loss." Camila teased, taking a bite out of her banana flavored ice cream.

"Eh, I wouldn't consider it a loss. My taste buds would much rather live than try... That." Lauren chuckled as she pointed to the small container of ice cream in Camilas hands.

"Whatever you sayyy, " Camila said while waving a spoonful of the ice cream in Laurens face, causing the green eyed girl to scrunch her nose up in disgust. Camila ate the big spoonful with delight as Lauren faked gagging noises as she did so.

The two girls had managed to forget about the whole vampire topic for about 15 minuets now. Small conversations like this arose sometimes, but most of the time was spent looking out the window next to there booth in silence as they ate. Lauren was fine with that though. It was better than screaming and yelling in her book. Lauren even took advantage of the silence, stealing quick glances of the brunette in front of her whenever possible. She'd never admit it out loud, but she couldn't lie that Camila was hands down the most beautiful girl she's ever seen. The way her brown eyes seemed to radiate in the morning sun beaming in the window , or the way her hair flowed down her shoulder, even the way she ate ice cream had Lauren swooning by the second. She knew now why her eyes turned purple for her.

"Lauren," Camila laughed, snapping her fingers in front of Lauren's admiring gaze.

"H-huh?" Lauren asked, shaking her head a bit to rid the lovey dovey thoughts of Camila that spun around in it.

"Did you even hear what I just said?"

"Ya of course I did." Lauren lied, hoping and praying that Camila didn't catch her staring.

"So can we?"

Lauren froze. She had no clue what just Camila asked what so ever. She took a quick bite of her vanilla ice cream and spun the rest of it around until it was basically a liquid. Trying to stall as much a possible.

"You didn't hear a word I said did you?" Camila shook her head as she crossed her arms over her chest with a fake hurt expression on her face.

"Not a word." Lauren finally confessed.

"What I asked is if we could go over to that little makeup place over there? See?," Camila said softly , pointing her finger on the glass in the direction of a small makeup shop across the street.

"Why would you need to go there?" Lauren inquired as she kinked up an eyebrow at the smaller girl.

"Well I might need some new makeup because of the fact that I'm basically as white as a sheet of paper now," Camila laughed , holding up her hand to show Lauren how pale it's gotten. ", I wonder if they even sell this skin tone."

"Yea we can go , but I can't promise you that you'll find anything for your skin color. Unless something's labeled 'Casper the Ghost' in there."
Lauren teased as she slid out of the booth , Camila following soon after.

Both girls threw there garbage away and headed out the door , crossing the street rather slowly due to Camilas still present fatigue , and making there way into the makeup shop.
--
"Ew it smells like girl in here." Lauren scoffed , crinkling her nose up as the smells of hair spray , perfumes , and powders hit her.

"I'm guessing you've never been in one of these before." Camila laughed while picking up a small cart in her hands. Lauren shook her head in agreement , slipping her hands in her jacket pockets in embarrassment. She's never done any of the girly stuff that most teenage girls do at her age and she felt slightly out of place here because of her inexperience.

Camila could sense Laurens discomfort and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Hey it's nothing to be embarrassed about okay? Here, I'll teach you." She smiled.

The brunette grabbed Lauren by the arm , dragging her over to a makeup station towards the back of the store. Camila dropped her shopping bag to the floor and sat Lauren down in the chair right in front of a big mirror.

"W-what are you doing?" Lauren stuttered out nervously. Eyeing Camila who was now picking up makeup samples left and right and placing them all down in the table in front of them.

"Giving you a makeover, duh." Camila shrugged

"A what?" The green eyed girl

"I'm going to apply some of this , on this." Camila said slowly , pointing to the small container of powder in her hands and then to Laurens cheek.

"Please don't make me look like a clown." Lauren winced as Camila began applying some powder to her face with one of the brushes she found.

"Well shit , there goes my whole makeover idea." Camila teased causing Lauren to slap her arm lightly.

The brown eyed girl continued to apply makeup to Lauren. She had made sure to pick out certain things that would bring out some of the taller girls features. Especially her eyes.
--
"Would you hold still!" Camila commanded to a squirming Lauren. Having now reached the mascara part of the makeover.

"I. Can't. Stop. Blinking!" Lauren squealed while trying to keep her eyes open as possible.

"I'm almost done just hold still for one more second." Camila swiped the mascara bristles one last time on Laurens eyelashes. She closed the canister and turned the chair around so Lauren could see the finished product.

"Wow I look... hot." She breathed out , taking in the image of her being so well put together.

Her skin looked a tad bit tanner and her eyes were even more vivid than before. Lauren had to do a double in the mirror , not even recognizing herself the first time. It was almost as if she was a different person.

"Oh I almost forgot!," Camila snapped her finger. " The finishing touch."

Camila russled around in the pile of makeup samples before finally finding what she needed. A small canister of lipstick. "Ah ha! Found it!"

The smaller girl made her way over to Laurens still shocked figure and turned the chair back around. Making sure to not let Lauren see again until it was completely done.

"Here , part your lips a bit." Camila instructed as she began to inch closer and closer to Laurens face with the tube in her hand.

Lauren did as she was told and parted her lips slightly , feeling Camilas warm breath hit her skin ever so slightly. The close proximity to the girl was making Laurens heart flutter rapidly and her eyes dart everywhere trying to not make eye contact with the girl infront of her. Camila could never and would never know what kind of feelings she was making Lauren , but Lauren wished she could just scoot in closer and close the dist-

"Lauren..." Camila stopped applying the lipstick and gulped. An unreadable expression plastered on her face as she started taking small steps backwards away from the green eyed girl.

"W-what?" Lauren asked with confusion and nervousness etched in her tone.

"Y-you w-want to kiss me?"

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this short lil chapter😊 As you can see , Lauren and Camila are starting to become friends now so that's good right! I don't wanna rush right into a relationship with them yet but CAMREN WILL COME VERY SOON I PINKY PROMISE YOU! (Oh and did you pick up on what Camilas new vampire power is?)

Thanks for reading!🌃 -fifth anarchy

Follow my twitta if you wanna: @scorinlauren

P.s I thought that picture of Lauren from her makeup tutorial went good with the makeover part😂