Vamp-Chapter 10

Camila sat alone in Laurens room, crying softly into the duvet like she's been doing for hours now. She couldn't believe Lauren just told her that she wouldn't be able to be with her friends and family all the time. It was cruel and unfair.

The brunette began to slightly regret forgiving Lauren. If it wasn't for her biting her, she wouldn't be in this position at all. She'd be at her house laughing with Dinah, Ally, and Normani about something as stupid as a funny line in a movie. The still red eyed girl felt her normal life slipping away one tear at a time.

Ripping the covers off of her body, Camila hastily got up from the bed and started to pace around the room. She closed her eyes tightly as she contemplated over and over what she should do.

Camila knew she couldn't stay here. She needed to continue having a normal life, and she could get that, even if she was a vampire or whatever. The now determined brunette flung open the door, running down the hallway as fast as she could. She jumped down basically all of the 10 stairs and out the front doors. Camila ran down the long pathway and back into the woods, branches slicing her face and mud seeping through her converse but not stopping until she reached the opening of her street. Her feet begged her to stop but once she saw the light on in her living room area, she booked it even faster down the street. Out of breath and slightly sweaty, she jogged up to her navy blue painted house. Camila quickly jogged up to the door and kneeled down to retrieve the spare key in its hiding spot under a fake rock in the mulch beside her.

"Mami! Papi! Sofi! I'm home!" Camila yelled at the top of her lungs once she barged inside, as tears freely falled from her eyes.

She heard gasps, and soon the clatter of multiple pairs of feet came tumbling down the hallway.

"Camila! Oh my sweet baby where have you been. We were s-so worried about you honey." Camilas mom Sinu said while tears brimmed in her eyes, wrapping her up in a tight hug.

"You had us worried sick mija, I thought you were gone forever..." Camilas dad chimed in. Camilas younger sister Sofi was perched on his hip and she too wiped a few stray tears from her eyes.

The sobbing girl was then wrapped up in a group hug before she could even answer her parents questions. The warmth of the hug was so comforting it made Camila want to stay wrapped up in the embrace forever.

"I-Uh got lost in the woods a-and had to spend the night there, im so sorry for worrying you guys. I didn't mean to I-" Camila sobbed into her fathers shoulder.

"Shhhh baby it's okay. You're safe now. Just breathe." Her father said soothingly as both him and Sinu rubbed Camilas back up and down.

Camila sighed quietly to herself, grateful that her parents bought her lie. She of course felt bad for lying , but who wouldn't when it came to telling your family you're transforming into a fucking vampire.

All 4 Cabellos stayed wrapped up in the tight embrace for a while before Sofi pulled her head out and giggled playfully.

"Guys I couldn't breath in there!" Sofi laughed , as did everyone else.

Out of the corner of her eye, Camila noticed Sinu looking her up and down. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion.

"Camila, honey why are you so... so pale?" Sinu asked in concern, holding her daughters arm up to inspect the skin.

"It's probably because I'm hungry or tired or something. Don't worry about it okay?"

"Alright honey, but it's just your skin tone has changed almost completely, are you sure everything's alright? Are you seeing this Alejandro?" Sinu said, now holding Camilas head in her hands and scanning over her pale cheeks. Alejandro stepped forward, putting Sofia down and turned Camilas cheeks as well, his eyebrows kinking up in confusion.