Vamp~Chapter 8

"No shit genius" An angry Lauren scoffed at the blonde haired boy who was now setting the first aid kit down on the bed and walking over towards Lauren.

"Can you please explain to me what just happened? Like I just left 2 minuets ago and we now have a sobbing Camila in the corner." Charlie laughed lightly, motioning his hand to Camila who still was curled in a ball and shaking violently.

"Well there's not much to explain. She woke up screaming that she was a vampire and then next thing I know she's in the corner yelling at me that I did this to her. Exactly how I predicted it would go..." Lauren said matter of factly as she lifted her hand in defeat and dropped it back down to her hip.

"Hey look at me..." Charlie whispered, grabbing Laurens chin and turning her head to face him. "...don't beat yourself up about what she says alright? She's just in shock, just like how you were when you came to this place remember? I had to slide your food under the door for a month and a half because you wouldn't let anybody in." Charlie chuckled lightly, able to get a giggle out of Lauren too.

"But the thing is Char, she's not wrong. I DID turn her into a vampire. She's going to resent me just like I did and still do to my turner, it's inevitable. She's going to hate me for making her abnormal I know it" The green eyed girl sighed sadly,adverting her gaze from Charlies soft one.

"Ya you're right maybe she will, but that's her choice of how she wants to deal with the matter. As her turner you should be there for her regardless of how much she wants you gone. She needs support Lauren and you and I can give it to her." Charlie whispered.

Lauren thought about that for a moment. Letting all of her best friends words settle in. How was she supposed to be there for Camila when she was literally sitting in a corner trying to be as far away from her? Camila didn't need support from Charlie and herself, the brown eyed girl probably wanted her popular friends for support and her normal life back. Not some rag tag kids with vampire powers.

"Whatever Chars, let's just wait it out and see how everything goes. Step by step okay?" Lauren said softly.

"Step by step, we'll take it slow with her alright? You don't have to dive right in and be best friends with her, and plus if you did, I might be a bit jealous but then I again I wouldn't blame you because she is kinda hot." The blue eyed boy whispered. Lauren slapped his arm hard at the last part. She defiantly agreed but he would never know that.

Charlie dropped his hand from Laurens chin and shuffled over to the bed where he grabbed the first aid kit.

"Hey Jaguar I'm gonna go change her bandage. It looks kinda gross now and I'm sure you don't wanna do it because both of us know I'm the one with more self control when it comes to seeing blood." The tall boy teased. Lauren shot him a death glare while sticking up her middle finger.

"Do you wanna stay? You can go if you want to?" Charlie asked as he opened up the kit and made his way over to Camila.

"No I think I'm gonna go. Make sure to get Camila some new sheets and don't put the bandage on too tight. It'll hurt her." Lauren said as she made her way towards the door frame.

"Eye Eye captain Jauregui" Charlie laughed while raising his hand and saluting her.

Lauren rolled her eyes with a grin as she grabbed the door handle. She saw Charlie kneel down infront of Camila with the fresh bandage in his hands.

"Hey there Camila. I think it's time to change that bandage on your neck if that's okay?" Lauren heard Charlie say softly.

"L-Lauren did this to me, she did. My body hurts because of her. She did this to me." Camila whispered with her eyes locked on the floor as she continued to rock back and forth.