Vamp~ Chapter 18

Camilas mouth hung open and her eyes grew wide. She was lucky a fly didn't happen to make a direct course for her mouth while she registered the sight in front of her. There stood her 3 best friends, scared and confused looks plastered on each and everyone of there faces. Lauren and Charlie stood in the far corner, both of them looking almost as if they were hiding from them.

Camila was utterly at a loss for words. How could they possibly find this place? Maybe her friends were actually super spy detectives or something along those lines , and would honestly have to be in order to hunt down the mansion.

The brunette glanced over at Lauren who was backed up in the corner, her green eyes piercing into Camilas brown ones. If looks could kill, Camila would surely be dead just by Laurens intense glare. Laurens nostrils were flared, defiantly showing how extremely angry she was with the situation and Camila knew she was the reason for her irritation. Guilt washed over Camila as she realized that Laurens main pride and focus was protecting the secret of the mansion and the brunettes 3 best friends might have jeopardized that entirely.

Why are they here Camila? Did you tell them where you are? Did you tell them about this place?

Laurens voice echoed in Camilas mind causing the smaller girl to almost fall backwards in complete surprise. Mind reading was defiantly going to have to be something to get used to. Camila gave the girl a slight shake of the head before turning her attention to her friends, who were starring with wide eyes at her. God if they could just take a picture it would last longer.

"Guys? How did you find me?" Camila finally croaked out as she stepped a few inches closer to her friends and turned her head away from Laurens eyes.

"P-p-phone," An almost shaking Ally stuttered out. Normani and Dinah shook there heads up and down in agreement to the smaller girls statement and continued to gawk at Camilas appearance.

"Phone? What do you mean phone? Camila asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We used the find my iPhone app and tracked your location, which just so happens to be a very large and uninviting house in the middle of the woods! So now that I mention it, what in the eff is this place Mila? Some sort of resort for pale skinned hot people?" Dinah said in a huff, pushing her long locks over her shoulders and crossing her arms infront of her chest.

"Oh and also why is this girl from school here too? Lori or something right?"

"It's Lauren actually." The green eyed girl said through gritted teeth as Charlie laughed at the mess up beside her.

Dinah has always been the most protective of Camila. She's been the one to know Canila the longest, ever since pre-K actually, whereas the Normani and Ally came along towards the beginning of 5th grade, so it didn't come much to her surprise that Dinahs tone of voice resembled the one of mother at the moment.

"Listen guys I can explain everythi-" Camila started but seconds after was cut short but Lauren clearing her throat

"Camila. Hallway. Now." Lauren commanded, lowering her voice to almost a growl.

The brown eyed girl did as she was told and turned around, stepping quickly out the door with her head down, Lauren following closely behind.

"What the hell Camila!" The green eyed girl whisper shouted, making sure to close the door behind her.

"Lauren I had no idea that they tracked me I swear," Camila whispered back, holding up her hands up on surrender. "Just calm down okay? We can figure out a way to handle this."