Vamp~Chapter 2

"I-uh-im sorry... I didn't see you coming... my bad" Camila stuttered nervously. Any wave of confidence she had seconds before...gone. The black haired girl in front of her glanced away from Camilas hard gaze shyly.

Bending down to retrieve her belongings from the floor, the bright eyed girls jaw line clenched repeatedly in obvious annoyance. Camila could sense the girls discomfort from a mile away.

For the millisecond that the black haired girl looked at her, Camila could swear her heart palpitated. Her eyes were the most luridly colored green the brown eyed girl had ever seen. They almost looked as if they were yellow. The girls dark clothing made them pop even more, her dark acid wash black skinny jeans topped with a black band tee made the girls pale skin almost radiate. This girls features were sharp yet soft. Her cheek bones edged perfectly just like the rest of her face. She was almost too perfect. Almost inhuman. And Camila was definitely starring, but quickly shook her head and snapped out of it once she noticed herself doing so.

Camila wasn't sure she's ever seen this girl in all of her 4 high school years though, and she knitted her eyebrows in confusion as to why she didn't. Was she new or something? No. She couldn't be, they would've announced it on the school bulletin. Camila was befuddled as ever as to why she didn't have a name to this face. She was determined to find out though.

Bending down to help out the pale skinned girl, Camila saw a red spiral notebook with a label marked on it. Perfect. All Camila had to do was squint hard enough to see what name was scrawled on there.

To Camilas luck, the mystery girl was too busy organizing her papers back up to notice the brunettes blatant starring. The brown eyed girl continued to squint, trying to make out every letter on the small label.

La?.... Laur?....Lar?.... Lour?
Before Camila could finish trying to make out the name, the girl stood up from the ground quickly. Picking up the notebook in one swift moment as she bounced up from the ground.

Shit. Camila thought. She was so close to finding out her name... maybe she should just pony up and ask her.

Camila then stood up as well, brushing off her jeans and slipping her slightly sweaty hands into her back pockets.

The green eyed girl still hadn't spoken a syllable towards Camila. She just stood there, making sure every notebook and folder wasn't lost. The pale skinned, mystery girl flipped her dark locks to one side and turned around to walk away.

Camila couldn't let her slide without knowing this girls name. She was too curious and intrigued as to who this bright eyed girl was and why she didn't know her.

Camila then placed a hand on the taller girls shoulder, causing the black haired girl to flinch at the contact and spin on her heel to face a pair of warm brown eyes.

The mystery girl gazed at Camila intently, her eyebrows furrowing up in confusion as to why Camila was touching her. Camilas hand shot down from her shoulder and made its way back into her pocket. A nervous laughter escaped her lips. She was prone to doing that whenever something was awkward.

"Hi there- I hope you don't mind me asking this but uh...what's your name?" Camila stammered, darting her eyes away from the hard glare the girl infront of her was giving her.

Camila couldn't read whether she looked angry, annoyed, or scared. Maybe a mixture of both. But what ever look on this mystery girls face read, it wasn't what Camila expected. She hated to admit it but she was intimidated by this black haired beauty. The girl seemed to carry a certain attitude that Camila was oddly flustered by, making it very hard for Camila to stay calm in her presence.

Camila watched as the girl opened her mouth the speak but closed it again a numerous amount of times.
Was it that hard to just say her name? Was she some sort of under cover spy that couldn't give out her name or something?

The green eyed girl then released a syllable that Camila could barely hear, when a throat cleared behind them. Camila gritted her teeth and closed her eyes tightly, afraid to look at who it was.

"Excuse me ladies but it appears that the bell has rung 5 minuets ago, and you two aren't in class yet. Care to explain?"

YOOOOOO! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Looks like Camila still hasn't figured out this girls name yet...hmmmm maybe she finally will in the next chapter 👀 I'll make sure to update soon!✖️hope you guys have a spectacular dayyyy😊
-fifth anarchy