Vamp~ Chapter 5

Camila still felt uneasy while walking in the woods. They started to get deeper and deeper into the thick brush. The glow of the fire soon disappearing, leaving them in darkness. The moon was the only source of light, illuminating the trees as they walked to whatever destination Austin said he was taking her to.

They walked in silence. Austin still had his hand draped along Camilas back and Camila had her arms crossed over her chest. Leaves and small branches crunched beneath their feet as Camilas mind whirled around with thoughts.

"So where's this fort Austin?" Camila inferred, finally breaking the silence. Austin turned his attention towards Camila and bit his lip.

"Well ya see here Camila..." The green eyed boy chuckled. "... there isn't a fort out here."

Camila stepped away from Austin quickly, unsure of what his motives were. She felt the uncomfortableness begin to creep up within her gut.

"W-what do you mean? W-whats going on Austin. I- I thought you had to ask me something?" the brown eyed girl asked timidly as she shifted her wait from foot to foot.

A smile crept across his face. Not the kind Camila was used to. This one seemed unwelcoming and almost creepy. He began to move towards Camila, until finally backing her up against a tall oak tree.

"I've liked you for a long time Camila. A very...loooong time. And you see, I've noticed that you've been into me too. I mean c'mon who wouldn't be, but that's not the point here." Austin husked as he placed both hands on Camilas exposed abdomen from her crop top, causing her to flinch.

Camila began to push him away but his grip was too strong. His hands were rough, and chaffed at Camilas exposed skin as he continued to run his hands down her sides. She felt helpless.

"Austin, g-get off me." Camila squeaked.

"Oh c'mon Camila. I know you want me just as bad as I want you." The green eyed boy snickered as he lowed his head down to Camilas neck. He then began to attack the exposed skin with wet, sloppy kisses, as his hands still continued to roam her body.

"A-Austin please...just get o-" Camila started but was soon cut off by his chapped lips attacking her scared shaking ones.

Camila mind raced with thoughts of what Austin was gonna do to her. She didn't want to have sex with him nor even look at him anymore for that matter. He was taking advantage of her by the minute and Camila was desperate for help.

Camila cursed herself for thinking Austin was a good guy. She cursed herself for going into the woods with him in the first place. Not listening to her gut but instead listening to a drunk Ally. She cursed herself for being stupid and trusting him.

Austin reeled his head back from the kiss, panting. He then began to gaze down at Camilas chest, his eyes hungrily looking at Camila breasts. His grip on her sides then loosed but in turn was replaced with his hands grabbing her wrists harshly, and placing them above her head.

Camila winced in pain as her wrists dug into the rough tree bark. She just wanted this to stop and be over with. She just wanted to return back to the party and hang out with her friends like planned. Not this. Anything but this.

"The real question I wanted to ask you was if you brought your bathing suit or not..." Austin smiled slyly as he gripped the fabric of her bathing suit exposed on her neck between his finger tip. " ...but I see you're wearing it already... good girl."

It was a last minute decision for her to wear her bathing suit under her clothes. She thought it might be better to just have it on underneath so she wouldn't have to carry around her bra and underwear after she changed... but she regretted that decision immensely right now.