Vamp~Chapter 4

"MANI! WHERES MY MASACRA?!" Camila shouted from the bathroom her, Dinah, and Ally were getting ready in.

It was now an hour before Austins birthday bash and all 4 girls were lined up in the bathroom, or getting dressed in Normanis room.

Dinah sat perched up on the bathroom sink doing her makeup while Ally straitened her hair in the other corner. Normani was in her room getting dressed while she talked in the phone with a guy shes been crushing on.

Normanis footsteps grew closer and closer to the bathroom door before opening it up. "Here ya go Mila." Normani said as she handed over the pink canister of mascara. Camila sighed in relief as she grabbed the tube and then began applying. Normani squeezed past her and began having a very heated and strongly worded discussion with Ally about who should get the straightener now.

"So, are you ready for tonight Chanco?" Dinah asked the brown eyed girl teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows up and down in suggestion.

Camila put down the mascara and in turn gave the taller girl an evil eye. In all actuality she was NOT ready for whatever events were to take place tonight. She didn't know whether Austin would try something or not and secretly she was kinda hoping he wouldn't.

Thoughts of Lauren began to creep in her mind again, causing Camila to sigh internally to herself. Why couldn't she just forget about the whole thing? She shouldn't be feeling like this. No, she couldn't be feeling like this. She then began to distract herself again from thoughts of vivid green eyes by doing the rest of her makeup.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Dinah laughed, snapping her fingers infront of Camilas concentrated face. Camila realized she totally forgot to answer Dinahs question.

"Uh ya sorry I was just...thinking about something, I-I mean nothing. I was thinking about nothing." Camila stuttered, hoping Dinah didn't pick up on her uneasiness.

Dinah kinked an eyebrow up at the shorter girl. Something was up. She could feel it. Camila had been different ever since the beginning of the day, but Dinah let it go. Just brushing it off as nothing. Except now. Camila now giving her a real reason to question if something was going on.

"Is everything alright Mila?" The Polynesian girl asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. Camila turned to face the taller girl with a look of contemplation etched on her face.

"Y-Ya everything is perfectly fine Cheechee! We're all gonna have a perfect night tonight, so don't worry about me okay?" Camila smiled up at Dinah. Dinah nodded her head and smiled back.

Camila seemed sincere about it so what more did Dinah need to question? After all Camila was her bestfriend so she would detect if Camila was truly upset right?

They both returned back to there makeup, while Ally finished her hair and Normani sat on the closed toilet seat, giggling at text messages from her new crush.

Once every girl finished what they needed, they descended down the long staircase in Normanis house. Ally almost tripping over a texting Normani half way down.

Once reaching the last step, they gathered there shoes and headed out the front door. Dinah and Camila raced to the car, both of them wanting to get shotgun.

"HA! Beat ya Mila, get cho ess in the back!" Dinah teased as she opened up the passenger side of the car. Camila hit Dinahs arm lightly causing the taller girl to wince.

They all gathered up into the car. Dinah and Normani making sure to take full control over the radio the whole ride to Austins. They mostly blasted Beyoncé and modern rap music, booty popping in there seats while both Camila and Ally snapchatted the girls doing so.