Vamp~ Chapter 11

It was finally Monday. Camila was more than excited to go back to school, not because of the whole going to school part, but being able to see her 3 best friends again. The only draw back was the risk of seeing Lauren back at school, but the brunette made a mental note to stay far away from her. The brunette then jumped out of bed for the first time in what felt like ages, being as her body was too weak to even make it to the bathroom and back lately.

She quickly got dressed , making sure to wear her most favorite outfit she owned. A yellow , white , collared crop top, with some black high waisted jeans. She bounded into the bathroom to curl her hair lightly , having to stop a couple times due to fatigue but she ended up getting done with what she needed. The pale skinned girl slowly descended down the stairs , gripping the railing for dear life. She made it down in one piece and made her way to the brightly lit kitchen, sitting herself down in one of the wooden chairs next to a grinning Sofi.

"Hey Sof, sleep well? " Camila smiled as she ruffled the smaller girls hair a little.

"Ya I slept really good," Sofi nodded while taking a sip of her orange juice. "And I had a dream too, you were in it!"

" Tell me about the dream," Camila grinned down at her sister as she stole a piece of banana off her plate.

"Well we were in a castle deep in the woods, I was a princess and you were a queen. But you weren't just any queen, you were a vampire queen!" Sofi giggled.

"W-hat," Camila stuttered out, almost choking on the piece of banana she was eating. ", I- I mean that must have been a really cool dream Sof , w-what else happened?"

" Umm I don't really remember the rest, but it was a really good dream!"

Just as Sofi spoke, Camilas mother Sinu walked into the dining area with her glasses perched on her head.

"Morning Camila, how did you sleep?" Sinu smiled, walking over to Camila and planting a kiss on her head.

"Slept like a baby," Camila lied. The real truth was, she didn't sleep at all last night. Her body was weak and tired but her mind wouldn't shut off even for a second.

She sat up all night researching about vampires once she realized that sleep wasn't an option for the night. There were many, many articles about the subject. A few had some good information, whereas others just basically said vampires are non existent and are deathly, horrid creatures of the night. Camila hoped that wasn't true.

"Well that's good sweetheart, want some breakfast?" Sinu asked, placing a hand on Camilas shoulder.

A sudden wash of panic flooded over Camila at the gesture. The brunette could hear her mothers heart beat pulsating throughout her body, it was unusual and terrifying. The heart beat thudded in Camilas ears and the want and desire for the taste of blood clouded her mind. Camilas breathing became erratic and unsteady with every thump of her mothers heart, being as the temptation for blood, at its strongest. The brunette was scared as to what was happening, not wanting to hurt her mother in any way, shape , or form.

This is exactly what Lauren was talking about isn't it?

Camila thought to herself as she felt something beneath her gums move. Just as Lauren had predicted, Camilas new fangs began to grow right then and there, her normal sized eye teeth becoming sharply pointed weapons. The brunette flung her hand up to her mouth and jumped out of her chair before anything worse happened, making sure to distance herself from her mother or else who knows what her body would tell her to do next.

"Camila, honey, is everything alright?You seem rather... jumpy today," Sinu laughed lightly at her daughters sudden outburst. All Camila could do was shake her head up and down, giving a thumbs up with the hand that wasn't covering her mouth.