Vamp~ Chapter 19

"Camila I swear to Beyoncé that if you come in here and don't tell us what the hell is going on I'll-I'll-I'll - okay I don't know what it is I'll do but it won't be pretty I can tell you that!" A very heated Dinah Jane threatened, her jaw clenched and her nostrils flared just as Charlie, Lauren and Camila came tip toeing into the room.

All three girls had their arms folded across their chests, giving Camila the death glare of a lifetime. One she's only ever received this glare once once when she changed the radio station during one of their "dance parties" in Allys car. Camila now padded nervously over to her best friends. Lauren and Charlie standing off to the side in an awkward silence.

"H-Hi guys." Camila said just above a whisper while playing with her fingers as she stared at the ground.

"Hi guys? That's all you have to say right now is hi guys? Mila you've been missing for two days, and the one day you come back, you yell at us for no reason and then disappear again! Then we track you by your phone to a place in the middle of the woods that looks like something out of a fucking horror movie, that also houses a girl from school and a really cute guy that I didn't know existed up until now, and all you have to say is hi?! What is going on Camila?" Normani spat through gritted teeth.

"You guys tracked my phone?"

"That's besides the point Camila. Listen to Mani and tell us what's going on with you right this second." Ally chimed in with anger beaming from her eyes. Camila gulped. She's only seen Ally angry once or twice in her life time and this was defiantly the worst she's seen.

Camilas heart raced and her eyes flicked from the girls to back to the floor, their glares being to much to handle. A throat cleared behind her and she knew it was Lauren trying to gain her attention. The brown eyed girl lifted her gaze to see Lauren tapping the side of her head. Camila took that as a sign to read the green eyed girls mind, even though she still hasn't learned the ropes of doing so.

Camila heard the dark haired girls voice swimming in her head after a few seconds of staring at her small widows peak on her head.

Do you want me to do it now or?

The brown haired girl gave a small nod to Lauren. This needed to be done before things got out of hand. Her friends weren't going to stop until the had answers, and Camila couldn't give them any. Not now at least.

"Camila will you listen to us! We need some sort of explanation for you being missing for almost three days! I was worried sick about you that I couldn't even sleep or eat. Please, I need to know what's going on here." Dinah said with tears brimming in her eyes.

It nearly broke Camila's heart right then and there seeing one of her best friends cry because of her. Dinah never cried, or at least never in front of people. The guilt was boiling up in Camila now that Dinah sat her self on the bed and freely cried.

"Guys I'm okay I promise. I'm not hurt or anything like that alright?" Tears started to brim her own eyes and her voice cracked when she spoke.

"Are you sure they aren't making you tell us that?" Normani kinked up her eyebrows and pointed to in the direction of Charlie and Lauren. "Did they kidnap you? Oh my god they kidnapped you didn't they! That's it I'm calling the cops."

Just as Normani was about to pull out her phone, Camila darted infront of her and took both her wrists in her hands.
"NO! PLEASE DONT DO THAT!"

"Then tell us what's going on! It's either that or I'm calling the police Camila, it's your choice."

Camila swung her head around to take a glance at Lauren, who was now removing both contacts from her eyes. Her orbs were now visibly red. The deep kind of red, almost like a rose. Her eyes were like glowing roses. With one more nod of approval from Camila, Lauren pushed herself off the wall and over to where the 4 girls stood. She pushed Camila out of the way and grabbed Normanis head in her hands.